Reviews for State of Suspended Mortality
ShadowCat1214 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I'm in a fit of giggles! It's so funny, I think it should have a continuation! Why doesn't it, by the way? This could totally be an awesome story.
hades.rulz chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is sooo good. Please write more.
NicoCheesediPizzaAngelo chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is a great story start please continue
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That is the most descriptive-yet vauge proulouge I have ever read. Please, update. WHAT HAPPENED?
Mascara chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh this is an excellent pilot chapter! Fabulously written! Please update! I want to see where this will go!
Jewcika chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I love your writing style. So refreshing and attention-grabbing! I have high hopes for this to be one of the better HPxDP crossovers I've read. :D
AgentMandark chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
*gasp* A story that doesn't bore me? A story in-character? A story with originality and plot that isn't easily predictable? A story that's just plain awesome?

*bows down and kisses your feet* Dear, godly author, please, feed the poor, innocent readers such as myself a decent DPxHP crossover that isn't cliche or annoying to read. No matter how many searches I do, amazing stories such as this are hard to come by. I beg of you, do not give up on this story!

xP

At first, I thought the lack of imagery and detail was a bad thing. It's such a terrible thing when you see a story that looks good, but once you read it, you realize it's basically reduced to a bunch of, "He gasped. A ghost was behind him. He shot it. It died. Danny won. Everything had a great happily ever after and now the story ends. Ta!"

Yet...it's kind of nice with more dialogue and less detail. It gets straight to the point, and gets in on the action from the very beginning, rather than drawling out the scenary for hours on end. I shamefully admit that, sometimes, I've skipped chapters in stories just so I could get to the good parts, even if the chapters I skipped held very crucial information.

This, on the other hand, holds my interest. For that, I congratulate and thank you. Seriously, it's nice to just read something and enjoy it right away, rather than wait twenty years for something to happen.

Again, thank you so much!

Hm...no one knows Danny's secret...I take it Phantom Planet never happened?

I'm curious as to how the Box Ghost is tied into this...hm...interesting, very interesting indeed.

*gasp* Moldywarts! He is out and about! Oh noez!

Hahahaha XD. Poor Hufflepuff. I'm surprised there's a Hufflepuff death eater...I would imagine it's usually Slytherin who assists Voldyshorts in his diabolical plans. *shrugs* Then again, stereotypes are bad to go by.

*stokes invisible beard* For once, I honestly don't know what's going to happen. I know something will, just not WHAT that something is. And from the lack of info, I take it you're going to be cruel to me and not give any hints or spoilers away. *sighs dejectedly* Fanfiction is such a terrible addiction to have...

So...apparently this was published in July of 2010...and you've updated it late July of 2011...so...that's...*jaw drops* OVER A YEAR!

I won't be one of those annoying people who beg for an update (despite the fact that that's what I basically did a couple paragraphs above), but...if you could update as fast as possible, that would be awesome. I don't think I can wait another year for a great story to be written :P.

Till your next update!

Mandark
book phan44 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
O.O
Here's2tomorrow chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Yay, finally! I really wish you'd update more often; I'm enjoying this story. Good luck with your writing!

CJ
na chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh my gosh! Your right! Green is DEATH! MY EYES ARE GREEN! OH NO!

Good story by the way.
Protego Totalum chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Great story so far! Update soon?
Mystic chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Ohhh, excellent set up chapters and you end on the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers! Of course we know Danny wakes up. be a really short story if he didn't! But Voldie's going after ghosts eh? Interesting. Skulker would turn Danny in before Vlad... the spineless putz.

But the plot begins! looking forward to more :)
Heir of Rage chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
ooh, i can't wait to see how this turns out! please update!
Konekoko chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Please update soon. This is really good.
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Yay! You are continuing this!

Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »