Reviews for Kamen Rider System
Why Why WHY chapter 36 . 5/20
WHy u no finish story? Is so sad . . . PLS!
Fourze chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I can totally see this being an actual series.
GameJunkie7 chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Oh my gosh I didn't realize that System was his Rider name, I thought that was just the term given to the catalyst for a hero being able to Henshin into a Kamen Rider: nice blind-siding pun there.
GameJunkie7 chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I love the Close Combat weapon, it's almost exactly like the Ballistic Fist from Fallout New Vegas
GKoh chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Hi Kisdota,
Love Kamen Rider System and hope you have the motivation and inspiration to continue.

An idea that you use: a movie fanfic where kamen rider system tried to stop a virus that is trying to expand the virus' territory. Due to the fight, it cause System and his virus to scatter across worlds.

Suggestions: Natsu(Fairy Tail) and Alpha, Sports anime character and Beta, Ichika Orimura(Infinite Stratos) and Delta, Fighting anime character and Gamma, Golden Darkness (To Love Ru) and Sigma and Nura Rikou (Nurarihiyon no mago) and Zeta.
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
i noticed a theme, all of systems virus allies are named after greek letters so what about omega and epsylon also replie if you want to work on a cross over of this storie and a future one im working on later.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You doubted this story, but got to 36
ps. can someone draw a picture of kamen rider system and his forms?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/16/2012
...NO!

I thought the secondary rider would be someone else! Maybe based off TV
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
112! I think i'm in love with this! Also...I'm still looking for Minoru's rider kick
KKD Silver chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
You do know that in the Greek alphabet, Gamma comes BEFORE Delta, right? I was just asking, but I like how this is going so far. I look forward to future adventures with System.
KKD Silver chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
I see this has a hint of Kamen Rider Den-O in it with the "Heroic Viruses". I like what you're doing with this so far.

BTW, before I found this, and just recently, I was coming up with an idea for a Kamen Rider who would use video games and gaming characters as his motif(s) as well as use a modified version of an official game console (not a portable system) as the source of his power.

Say, do you think at one point once my OC Rider story is posted, I can use your Rider for small fiction taisen (crossover)?

Whether or not I can, I look forward to checking out the rest of what you made as well as what is to come.
Samurai02008 chapter 36 . 7/2/2011
Hey Kisdota. Sorry been busy with other stuff. But I did finish up on reading the chapters. You are doing really good at getting the personalities of the other Kamen Riders perfect. Kinda threw me for a loop with this new enemy I thought he was Narutaki at first. Speaking of, will Narutaki show up? Please keep up the good work on this series. Regards.

~Samurai02008~
Colossal Fighter GX chapter 36 . 7/1/2011
i really like this crossover. Y'know, it would be long enough for its own feature-length movie. How about this: 'SystemxDecade, Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider, Story Mode: Viral Paradox'. Catchy, right?
AJustice90 chapter 36 . 6/30/2011
How did I know Kaito would pick a fight with JamZ? Also Natsumi should've used a laughter pressure point.
Kamen Rider Tyranno chapter 35 . 6/12/2011