Reviews for All That Glitters
Ahc Hannah chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Life may not have fairytale endings, but it's nice to pretend in stories. It was still good, though.
Allthatglitters29 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was a sad fanfic, but who dOesnt love some unrequited love sometimes? I like how during carlys wedding you put in the glitter and sParkle. And the part where sam gets the pic of their child? Tears started to form I swear! Love this! :)
Allthatglitters29 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Jaade123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is truly amazing!xox
accidental laughter chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I read this a while back, but I'm just now getting around to reviewing it, which is very horrible of me.

Just thought I'd tell you the first time I read this I cried. I cried because it's completely true - and sometimes I fear I will be in Sam's place.

I can feel the emotion when you write, and that's very hard to get through to readers. You do, so kudos! :-)

And never stop writing!
NowWhoToldYouILoveYou chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was terrible, you are correct. It was terribly depressing. I love the idea of Sam and Freddie together. You are an amazing writer. I absolutely adored this, even though I almost cried.

XX,

Abi
Le douch chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
thank you. finally a plausable ending
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
well, damn. i really thought this was going to end happy. but, anyways, fucking amazing job, and you like, rock times ten thousand. because this is sad and angsty but it's so so pretty, and really well done :) i literally almost cried *is embarrassed for herself*

so, AWESOME. and, write more?
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
:'(

"Life doesn't always turn out right; Cinderella doesn't get the Prince, the blue ribbon goes to someone else, and well maybe the knight in shining armor has better things to do than come and save a girl who he's known for a day."

But gosh, that's so sad to actually read about :'(
sister midnight chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is breathtaking :o

The wedding broke my heart, but it felt so realistic and so true to Sam's character, that it was actually my favourite part :)
justjb chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Puke
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was amazing, and angst-y, which is always a good time (or bad time, mabye, but whatever).
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
HI

OMG that is just so OMG

(Good OMG not bad OMG)

Ok, wait a sec, this in your mind is TERRIBLE? I need to read some of the stories you wrote that you actually like...I'm going to do that now.

Oh, that OMG at the begenning was also a 'f you-you made me cry!' I mean seriously? That was f'in sad! I read another story like this 'The Stuffed Tiger' (Something like that) by PsychoticAppleSauce, pretty good-Cried at that one too.

I'm done now.

BYE
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was really really good but it made me so sad! :(
invisiblemeatballagain chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
ohshit how did i not notice the dedication? you have permission to shoot me now. guess i was too excited to read the story and skipped your author's note-yes i know everyone hates it when you skip it but i sometimes do it anyway, dreadfully sorry.

okay um yeah. this is still great. i'm about to read it again, then you shoot me. yayyy.