Reviews for Complicated
Supra chapter 13 . 2/26
This was such a sweet story I can't wait for the next one!
KPfan83 chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
please continue writing i am so wanting another chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
Noooo I need more
Jade Okumura chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
This was cute, entertaining and most of all enjoyable I'm glad you wrote it
mihaellagabriella chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
This is golden! i love how you write Shego :3 Please continue, there will never be enough of this amazing writing of yours!
Icegirl chapter 13 . 1/23/2016
OMG PLZ UPDATE THIS FIC!
Daryl chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
love this chapter. it's so good
Daryl chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
love this chapter, fun to read
Howls kingdom chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
This I a great story you should really update it
Major Mike Powell III chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Ok, this chapter here...X3

This chapter was very giggle-inducing, adorable, sweet, fluffy and just, made me feel all warm and fuzzy, and I have this goofy little grin on my face that will follow me to my sleep. :3

Dat ending...just, d'awwwwww! (Wavy Line) *W*

Also...the tape recorder...I didn't read a line saying that it had been turned off...so...what will happen when they deliver it for the project deadline...? That would be interesting, no? ;3

So, great work, Marine! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Yeeeaaaah...I have no excuse for going M.I.A like I did here. orz

Anyway, let's get back on track, hm?

So, this chapter here...(Whistles)

The opening segment was adorable, quirky and very giggle-inducing. That talk on the phone between Shego and Kim...wow. XD That was hilarious. That was downright flirting. X3

And then, of course, it's dodge ball time! And Bonnie is the bottom of the joke: a ball to the stomach and one to the eye? Ouch! X_O

And of course, it all comes down to Shego VS Kim. XD That was simply awesome, fast, furious and badass! X3 Kim, Kimmie, Kimberley, you sly, clever girl, you! (Wavy Line) Score 1 for Kim! X3 And Shego acknowledges that in that final line. Yeees. ;3

Great work, Marine! Let's move onto the next one!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
huge fan chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
This was an absolutely brilliant story! really enjoyed it! its been too long since i have read something this good! :)
Natasha Ball chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
:) LOVE IT. hope you update soon can't wait to see what happens next chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
OMG PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER OMG JTD MY FAVOURITE THING EVER
razo18 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Okay why do most fanfic writers stop right when the scence is getting excited... Like da faq brah. Awesome so far. ;- p