Reviews for Bolt From the Blue
Kat chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is beautifully written; the imagery is amazing.

Keep writing these incredible snippets.

P.S. It's nice to see a mentally weak and emotional side of Dean for a change from what we expect of him as a character.
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 7/14/2010 gosh...The visual image was so intense-the long, empty road, Sam standing aginst the storm-, and it was kind of like having an epiphany. Sam is no longer Sammy. He's this giant, violent being...and I'm suddenly really wanting to draw this whole sinario.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Again with the tension. Beautiful. Electric. Dean's fear is so apparent, as is Sam's flaunting darkness. Very, very nice.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
woow, this story is really, really amazing. Sam seems so insane, so ready to die out in this storm, like he is waiting that a bolt will hit him and he did not seem to care. hmm Sam's mind and soul is really fragile, like shattered glass out there in this terrible storm and no one can fix him. I liked it that you write from dean's point of view. it was really amazing. I would really like to read a longer story from you. You are a talented writer, so write much and also longer stories, so that your talent will not be wasted. thank you very much.