Reviews for My power over you grows stronger yet
xlx.shanny.mac.xlx chapter 10 . 1/17
love this please update
A fan chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
This story is just so amazing, I can't wait for an update. This is my favorite story out there.
GirlfromHogwarts chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Hi! I read this story and I was so glad that you wrote it! I mean, I don't find that much stories online about Ares, you know. I really enjoyed reading it and I really, really hope you'll update sometime!
Honeybun69 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Irish is celtic not norse
NarniaUnknown chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
You really need to update this story cause I promise you there have been few stories that make me actually want to read the next chapter very few, but that's not to say that I do t read or like any other stories it's just some stories are better written than others, so anyways please please please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
This is amazing! Please carry on with it
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2016
It's almost been a year...
Honeybun69 chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Hey another chapter plz if u have enough time plzzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Pleaseee tell me theres a new chapter comig soon! Absolutely in love with this and the waiting is killing me! Fabulous job on the story though :)
Senna Bluefire chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Damn, this story is awesome. I really love your writing-style and hope that youll update this soon. I cant wait.
zombiekiller966 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
This is amazing! I always got emails alertin me about this story because I started following you after I read one of your other stories if I recall and I never bothered to read it due to being obsorbed in something else. I finally got around to reading it today and I love it! You write fantastically and your chapters are always quite langthy in all perfection like an actual book! I am hyped for the next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
Please keep updating often I love this story and have been keeping up with it since the beginning :)
MsJokerWonderland chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
Please update soon I really like the story I keep coming back over and over again to see if you updated so please update please
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Your story in awesommmme! Please keep going!
EdenMae chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
Thanks sooo much for not giving up on this story and updating! I'm grateful and I can't wait for more development my favorite moments are when she is close to everyone;) I can't believe how scary it was in Tartarus especially if it was a small opening wow! It's nice that she has protection even in her dreams she is soo loved!;D please update more because I can't wait!