Reviews for My power over you grows stronger yet
Pleaseee tell me theres a new chapter comig soon! Absolutely in love with this and the waiting is killing me! Fabulous job on the story though :)
Senna Bluefire chapter 10 . 7/9
Damn, this story is awesome. I really love your writing-style and hope that youll update this soon. I cant wait.
zombiekiller966 chapter 10 . 6/25
This is amazing! I always got emails alertin me about this story because I started following you after I read one of your other stories if I recall and I never bothered to read it due to being obsorbed in something else. I finally got around to reading it today and I love it! You write fantastically and your chapters are always quite langthy in all perfection like an actual book! I am hyped for the next update!
Please keep updating often I love this story and have been keeping up with it since the beginning :)
MsJokerWonderland chapter 10 . 4/30
Please update soon I really like the story I keep coming back over and over again to see if you updated so please update please
Your story in awesommmme! Please keep going!
EdenMae chapter 10 . 3/25
Thanks sooo much for not giving up on this story and updating! I'm grateful and I can't wait for more development my favorite moments are when she is close to everyone;) I can't believe how scary it was in Tartarus especially if it was a small opening wow! It's nice that she has protection even in her dreams she is soo loved!;D please update more because I can't wait!
Mademoiselle Diablerie chapter 10 . 3/24
Hooray! An update! I thought this fic had been abandoned, which saddened me greatly. So happy to know that you are still writing. Loved the new chapter. :)
Jo chapter 10 . 3/24
Omg this is just awesome! loving it and the characters and their personalities as well as the Gods loving it all.
Admerxin13 chapter 10 . 3/24
Woohoo! A new chapter! It's been a while, but it's still just as great as ever. I love your characterization of Morpheus, especially. I can't wait until the next update!
Forever Fanfiction Lover22 chapter 10 . 3/24
Wow great chapter! I loved how you ended with that line "My friends are watching over me". It's so sweet.
Leah Tatyana Nicole chapter 10 . 3/24
You gotta love achillies and Ajax they are the best
Ahhh! Finally another update! Another great chapter (as usual). I hope you're back to updating as regularly as possible! :)
Fyrelight Burning chapter 10 . 3/24
Every so often I'll get an email saying you've updated and it makes my day. I'm so glad that you've always kept working on this fic.
Absolutely fantastic as always!