Reviews for Dear Diary
IEatBooksForTea chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I just wanted to say... this is incredible! I.. I don't know how to explain it but there is so much I love about it. How Denny is so eager to talk to her and you really do fall in love with him at the beginning :3 There's just something about their connection.

And the way the story itself is written is so personal, it's really brilliant! And I was connected to it the minute you started.

Plus, I liked how it wasn't a perfect ending for Denny and Chelsea - that she ended up with Pierre.

The only thing im not so sure about is when Chelsea confesses her love for Denny on the beach, and he kind of takes it like "oh... well, okay, I like you too" and then they almost kiss. I feel that bit was a bit too unrealistic - too casual, or, awkward, i dunno. I'm just not comfortable with that bit.

Other then that, I adore this story! It's gorgeous! and I hope you can check my DennyXChelsea stories when I post them :3 (although, they have happier endings cos I love Denny and Chelsea together X3)

- Kimi
LikeSynonymsForJoy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really loved this. I haven't read many good fics that center around Denny, but I think you pegged his personality rather well. I like the personality you gave Chelsea, as well.

I didn't expect the twist towards the end at all, and I love that it was surprising. It's great to surprise your readers! :] I like that it ended on a questioning note rather than a happy ending, all-loose-ends-are-tied-up kinda deal. It works really well.
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
It was well written, it really was Ms/Mr. Writer Of Stories. Denny's my hubby, so yeah. But that's life. I'm not judging you about Pierre - before Denny came to my island, I was courting, or trying to court, Elliot. So I know what it's like to like the 'weird' guy.
icy perfection chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow, the ending really caught me off guard, but I liked that. I didn't expect Denny to leave and for Chelsea to marry Pierre, but I like surprise endings.

I like your portrayal of Chelsea, in her point of view, and your writing was pretty good.

Good job~
Icee Suicune chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very nice :D I wasn't expecting it to end like it did, but it was still a great fic

Icee Suicune