Reviews for Fire and Ice
voreca chapter 2 . 6/7
Aaw, I want more! Kunzoi have to find each other again and be happy together. But it seems like the beginning of a tragic story where they have to fight against each other... Will there be more chapters?
SailorCopperOwl chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Thank you for updating! Kunzite being uncomfortable in crowds, really fits him, and it fits Zoisite too to take advantage of that ;D Of course we want the lemon version. Why do you even ask? ;D
Alice chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
I hardly ever leave reviews but I was so excited by this story that I couldn't help myself. Your writing style is absolutely beautiful and I love the way you portray the characters- there is just not enough Sailor Moon writers out there anymore (and hardly any for this particular pairing)!

I would LOVE to see the lemon version of this, and really hope you keep writing as it would be a shame to have this story fall by the wayside like so many do.

Look forward to reading more!
Zoy chapter 2 . 2/8/2011

yes, pls update the lemon version too.

I love your Style :-))

and pls, update soon the new chapi v
Zoysite chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I LOVE your Stories :-)))

please write more more more ;-)))
SiningStar chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I want more *.*! I can't wait to see Kunzite and Zoisite, uhm, 'socialize' xDD.

I love your writing style *.*!

Keep up the good work!

Morgane Faye chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
ohhh,this is going to be a fantastic story! and the pictures in the video were awesome! where did you find them?
Falling Sakura chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very nice start. I have to say, I am a huge fan of the Kunzite/Zoisite pairing, and am estatic to see that you are writing (even though a little bit,) again. Although I don't have an account here, I've read your stories countless times, and I have to say that Tomorrow, It Begins is one of my favorites. As for this story, I am eager to see what is comming next for Kunzite, though I will say I hope it is Zoisite filled. The fact that this fic still contains the plot of Beryl creating mayhem in the Silver Millennium but remaining different from your previous stories impresses me. (Giving each character a different background from their previous lives may help with that uniquness, but it's just a suggestion.) It's extremely nice to have more KunZoi to read, and I hope you'll continue with this story and Our First Breath of Life. I'm very eager to see Zoisite comming into that story. Keep up the good work.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
What a mean twist to have Kunzite on Beryl's side from the beginning!

Very promising beginning - please write more!