Reviews for Airwolf 2010
Eagle Hawke chapter 2 . 3/5
Moffet... is completely insane.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Moffet is a arrogant sleezoid. A VERY MAD, ARROGANT Sleezoid! And its going to take someone very skilled, very adaptable to find him, and take him down. Time to bring the Hawkes.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I LOVE the way you have updated the Lady for the 21st century. I also am loving the way you kept most of the characters from the movie as well. Now, its time to bring the Hawkes in to clean up this mess!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
i loved it was great.i can't wait for more.
Andriabow chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Superb beginning. I really like how you stayed true to it, giving it a modern spin. I'd really like to read more to see how the story developes. I"m just now coming back to this fandom which I love. More please. Thanks
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Marella kicks butt! And your Moffett is creepier than the original.

Looking forward to more!
Elanquest chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I like the way it is going so far. Keeping the core of the orginal while reworking it. Can't wait to see Hawke and Dom show up.
OldSFfan chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Good cliffhanger. Please continue, soon!
DavidChipman chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Come on, this can't be all thre is to this story! This si amazing stuff! Keep it coming!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Cool... Me want more!
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Well-written opening chapter, be interesting to see where you take this.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Great beginning. This is excellently written. It's almost in the same style as Vince Flynn. Great job of bringing out everyone's personalities. I also liked Briggs' thoughts on Moffett, and how it bothers him that he can't get a read on the man. You also bring out what a sociopath Moffett is. "I'm bored." So he just blows up all his co-workers. You show how little life means to this guy.

Some typos I caught: "Brigg's" should be "Briggs'"

"the later" should be "the latter"

"it's rotors" should be "its rotors"

"it's axis" should be "its axis"

It looks like you have a winner on your hands if the first chapter is any indication. Keep up the good work.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Well, this is very interesting indeed. Nice update without changing the flavor of the original.

Looking forward to more.
deb chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Let me begin by saying that I truly hope they never remake Airwolf, because I have yet to see a remake of anything that hasn't been absolutely horrid.

That said - this looks good, and I'm interested to see where you go with it. Please update soon.
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I really wasn't all that sure how this would go - a proposed version of a movie remake could be as god-awful as what Hollywood churns out, but this was an unexpected and very welcome surprise. A great start with a very believable grounding in current events. Any reason why you had Gabrielle at the Proving Ground rather than Marella?