Reviews for Screenplay
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Just wow. Wonderful and perfect and so very...wow.

Over and out.
Yoyodiza chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was quite poignant, as Rachel realises she doesn't even have his friendship. Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is so adorable, sweet and funny. I love it!
forthebest chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
that was just awesome. I have a new kink now for having ppl esp. girls seeing that Kurt's a *guy*- his masculine side. Maybe its due to my frustration w/ppl who can't seem to see that Chris deserves to be on the cover of Tiger Beat along with all the other glee guys. idk
Orfea chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Really beautiful. And your writing style is superb.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is -amazing-.
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Had to come and leave a comment, even if it's a year late (I've been going through the older angst meme posts). Brilliant job with this. I love the unique style and your stellar characterization of Rachel. Really, an excellent fill.
kewliobeans chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Astonishingly beautiful! I love the way it's written. It's poetic and it just flows. Slendid!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
you made me not hate rachel. i wasn't sure if that was even possible.
The Plot Bunny Whisperer chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is awesome and amazing and just so very wonderful.
MeetMeUnderTheCherryTree chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I love how the whole time I am seeing this actually in my head. This seems like it could be an actual episode.

Amazing
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was truly amazing! I loved it; great, great job. (:
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww. That was amazing. I could see a Rachel/Mercedes friendship forming there.
D.D. Casale chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This story was pure magic, I can’t believe how much I love it. I’m not really a Rachel & Kurt shipper, but I’m a sucker for their friendship. I wish Kurt would treat her better. Hell, I wish anyone on Glee club would treat Rachel a little better. And I think you capture Rachel’s insecurities and loneliness pretty well.

This was truly perfect, I’m so glad I took my time to read it.

My favorite part was this:

["AT LEAST YOU HAVE HIM AS A FRIEND. I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT."

MERCEDES GAVE HER A DESPAIRING LOOK, "ALL THAT MEANS IS THAT IT HURTS EVEN MORE WHEN HE'S SWEET TO ME. SOME DAYS I WISH HE'D BE A BITCH TO ME SO I COULD JUST HATE HIM AND GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM."]

I think Mercedes is right, I’ve been on her place before. I’ve been in love with my best friend, who was really sweet about it. And maybe if he would treat me a little worse, I would finally work up the courage to walk away.

It’s complicated, unrequited love. And you captured it so perfectly.

Congratulations!