Reviews for Cancer
that was evil

lol

:P
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Hahahaha! Mosquito bite? Haha!
Copycat A chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm USUALLY not a KURTTY, buuuuuut this was an exception. I loved it!
ShadowWolfAlphaGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
A damn bug bite is gonna kill her! LOL! I can't stop laughing! If I die short of breath from laughing so hard, you'd better be at my funeral!
Trilogy1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
funny
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Well, yeesh Kit-Kat, what dija think he was gonna do to ya?

haha LOL dont really know why, but fics like this where they're mad at each other for no reason, and then they're like making out for no reason, just crack me up. Seriously.

And the whole, oh no Kurt's mad at her, what is he gonna do thing? HAHAHA, like I said: What? Did you seriously think he was gonna HURT you or something? LOL

Hilarious
Hizeeze chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was cute :D
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Haha that was awesome!

it's really hilarious to me because my current nickname is: Mosquito Buffet.

great job!
ElvenQueen18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very entertaining! Jeeze, Kurt and Kitty take the Slap Slap Kiss thing to a whole new level, don't they? ;)
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I don't want to suffer so here is my review:

HOLY SWISS CHEEZIT PANCAKES WITH BUTTER, PEANTUTBUTTER AND SYRUP THAT'S GOOD! I LIKED IT! (NOW TO GO OFF CAPS LOCK) Anyway, loved the story. So sweet and funny. And I gotta give you credit for the idea of her making it up. You had me believin to! Just be glad Kurt's at the Institute today and every other fangirl is takin a break. I expect more from you soon.
The Wolf Who Walks Alone chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
oh my gosh! This was sooo cute! I love it! Just wondering, why did Kitty lie in the first place?
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Haha, what was Kitty thinking? That was a total lose-lose situation. Urgh, mosquito bites are horrible...not as horrible as a tumor, though. The only thing I feel the need to point out is that you overdid Kitty's usage of the word 'like' for the story. Other than that, it was great!