Reviews for Sleeping Death
Kylinn chapter 11 . 4/24
This is sad at the ending
Kylinn chapter 9 . 4/24
Best story yet
PlaidOtaku chapter 1 . 3/8
I wish you would've put Matsuda and the other detectives in this story. It would've added to the suspense and amazingness.
PlaidOtaku chapter 33 . 3/8
I read the whole story and it was awesome! But I am still confused about the memory erasing thing and who forgot stuff and who didn't at the end. Can you plz clear that up? One of my fav fanfics ever!
PlaidOtaku chapter 30 . 3/8
I do like lemons, I really do (yaoi perv), but I feel like their are too many in this story. I feel like they don't really do anything besides talk, have sex, or are worrying about Kira. I feel like they could go places and do things.
PlaidOtaku chapter 17 . 3/7
I thought Kira Light would be more aggressive and yelling curse words at L all the time. I am confused as to how his personality is.
PlaidOtaku chapter 16 . 3/7
This story is tearing me up on the inside! Good job...I guess
PlaidOtaku chapter 15 . 3/7
Worst. Chapter. Ever! But also pretty good if that makes sense. I was literally almost yelling at the computer screen "No! Are you serious! Ryuk OMG! Oh God no Near! Why Near no! Oh god L." Was basically what was going thru my mind. UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. But this is seriously in my top 3 of fanfics. At least with Death Note.
PlaidOtaku chapter 14 . 3/7
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
PlaidOtaku chapter 13 . 3/7
this story is amazing! I have to tell you, I don't really ship LxLight but I like to read fanfics of them. The way they(you) write it makes seem like the best OTP ever! But I can't knowing how they were in the series. The only OTP I have in DeathNote are MattxMello. And I love them too in this story! They are so cute together and I like Near but personally I would have never thought of him having a love life, especially one where the other person was so much older looking than him. Sorry for this being so long but anyways I LOVE THIS STORY! I just hope this story has everything amazing, including a good ending.
PlaidOtaku chapter 5 . 3/5
Damn...this chapter...damn
Cookie Lover chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
:D You made me happy
Here's a cookie (::)
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OMG L, so cruel!
fmjnmfdr chapter 33 . 9/19/2012
Yay, finally an update! Good job. c:
Guest chapter 32 . 9/14/2012
WHAT THE FUCK. You can't leave it LIKE THAT. Update NOW. NOOOOOOOWWWW!