Reviews for Lost at Sea
Dystop chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That hurts.
This story made me die. I've been diving and drowning along your words. Wow. Just feeling my heart crushing when Jenny tells Nate what he must hear. He deserves what he gets. For being such an idiot when it comes to both of them. I loved it, the angst, the sadness... I'm amazed.
Your stories are all beautiful. But this one is the one I prefer.
Rescued-Doll chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
omg I loved this! I love the way you write! really! :D I loved this:

"Nothing's changed, but it's not the same.
And now it's almost midnight, and he turns to stare up at the clock, and all he can think of is how four years ago his arms were reaching out to the wrong girl who was actually the right girl, but for four years he was completely oblivious to this fact. And right now four years ago Nate was telling the right girl that he loved the wrong one, and right now four years ago he was turning her around and kissing her, and at this moment four years ago she was running away in that direction, to that entrance-"

but shes so cruel at the end! D: looks like she is breaking everything so maybe it won't hurt her again even more... thats sad! but it was awesome! really
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really liked this story. I wished they'd done more with the Nate/Jenny storyline in the show. I felt like their characters were very dynamic together. So sad that Momsen left the show. Anyway, thank you for writing this. It gave more closure to the storyline than the show itself.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
So sad... Really well written, and really, really sad.
Susi Echelon Hu chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG ç_ç it's so beautiful and so tragedy... But I wonder something... Can I translate this story in the Italian language on the site of fanfiction "EFP"please? Obviously I will say that is not mine and I will say by who and where I got it and that I'm just a translator ... Please, I want the Italians read this beautiful story ç_ç
Lexa Rawr chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Gorgeous story! I loved it! Ughhh you're tormenting me because... it was good as a oneshot, but oh, if only there was more! Great work! 3
Alita258 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I so agree with you in this, I just don't put all the blame in J as many do, I think everyone push her to make that mistake, even if she made the decision at the end. SO I did like it, because she should make Nate suffer, he kind of deserves it for falling in and out of love so quickly (I know, I'm evil XD)
Clarkispotamia chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
:o! Dude, that was the most wonderful tragic story ever. Poor Nate... I'd love to see this as more than just a one-shot.
etgoddess chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh wow. Talk about pain. This was beautiful! Painful but gorgeous. I love the parallels between masquerades and this: "Say it again." just killed me. Gah. And his desperation to keep her after was palpable and awesome. Also, the "I needed you" from Nate...I can only hope we get something of this caliber on GG. Amazing job! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)
wee birdy chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is beautiful. It has some extremely evocative images and the ending is pitch perfect angst and bittersweetness. Well done!
MBandLJ chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
It was great but where did the beach come from? i thought they were in manhattan, but aside from that it was really good.
treehilluver23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
OMG! That was so beautiful. I loved the angst between the two of them. Wonderful :)