Reviews for The Case of the Unfaithful Governess
claw06 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Love it! lol
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
very good, and I can picture this just perfectly. Thanks :)
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh my goodness, I love this! Great writing here :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
O.K. Here,s the truth - I LOVED it.
dr3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love how you bring out the deliciously shy & evolving *love* chemistry between Watson & Sherlock.
YAY chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is quite good. I can actually imagine this happening. Like, did Sir Doyle leave stuff out or something, cause I totaly imagine this happening.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
loved it.
Dr. Paranoia chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Ahhh I loved that! So cute, and I like how you kept them in character! I was worried that this wouldn't end well, with the internal bleeding and all but what a lovely ending :) I usually ignore one-shots but I'm glad I read this one!
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Quite creative. I fear I'm filling your email inbox with comments...My apologies.

- SH
arcadii chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow, you had me worried at first, that this was going to have an unhappy ending, but it was just what the doctor (namely, me) ordered! Thank you! :)
sundarkeyes chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
HI...

thank you so much for the short but great fiction... I really liked the way you wrote it, simple and beautiful...

so thank you again and keep up the good work :D
ForevermoreNevermore chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww, it gave me little butterflies of yaoi goodness! Great story fellow prairie dog. Love the descriptions, they were amazing, the character very nice, and the story I applaud you for! *claps* Love, love, LOVE your writing so keep up the amazing work :D
Gwen-Anna Hunter chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is love! Thank you!
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
wow i loved it and i felt really scared that sherlock was hurt and watson didnt know.

this is a great story please write more :)
DancingInSunlight chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
What a nice, short fic.

I liked how you named "Not Watson." The repetition of the term emphasizes his identity even more.

I didn't completely understand Watsn's motives for eventually believing Holmes without proof (since I assume, during this period, he has not left Holmes' bedside), except perhaps a combination of guilt and a desperate ache to call the engagement off.