Reviews for Living Memory
Clinio chapter 21 . 9/4/2019
Sometimes it happens. No so much, but when it does happen it's hard for any fic reader to differentiate between a good story and a story he likes.
In my case, this is one of them.
Your story is very good, at some points brilliant and yet I hate it.
Maybe the fault lies in, the bloody mania that some writers have of not making a good synopsis of the story or label it correctly
At the end the result is the same. The reader reads a good work that he ends up hating or simply stops reading because it breaks his heart.
This is the case of your story. It's interesting, well-built, shiny at times, but any reader who loves to Ron Weasley we all know would unreservedly hate this character.
The excuse of amnesia will not apply resentment, on the contrary, it will exacerbate it.
An amnesic rum, without memory and with a unique anchor to his past as is the wedding ring, he decided to surrender, not to find himself, he decided to become someone without morals. Someone capable of killing a helpless child.
How could you love the story if you can't love the character?
So I return to the starting point for new writers.
You properly label your works. You may have fewer readers, but they may be more faithful to you because they know what to expect from your writings.
HeRonLove chapter 21 . 1/22/2018
This was an amazing fic, I am glad I read it.
HeRonLove chapter 20 . 1/22/2018
Oh Ron will cause poor Percy to go bald from all the stress. I loved the family scene. I am happy that he kissed her.
HeRonLove chapter 19 . 1/22/2018
That was a great chapter. I hope they get through this tough time.
HeRonLove chapter 18 . 1/22/2018
Wow Ron did it he got them all. Curtis was a maniac.
HeRonLove chapter 17 . 1/22/2018
So now they are how they turned out Ron into the killer Dante I hope this helps Hermione give him a chance. I hope Ron gives himself a chance at happiness.
HeRonLove chapter 16 . 1/22/2018
That was a great chapter. Ron is taking care of business for himself and the others like him. Charlie is right please give Ron a chance Hermione.
HeRonLove chapter 15 . 1/22/2018
That was a great chapter. Curtis is an evil man. I hope Ron kills him. I hope Hermione gets to know Dante first before she makes her final decision.
HeRonLove chapter 14 . 1/22/2018
That was a great chapter. It was good that Ron brought Charles to the hospital and stayed with him until he died. He has a lot of answers now and a way to get revenge. I bet Hermione is ready to hex Harry and Draco for withholding information from her.
HeRonLove chapter 13 . 1/22/2018
That was a great chapter. I can't believe he took her rings. I can't wait until she finds out that Dante was who and what Harry was lying to her about.
HeRonLove chapter 12 . 1/21/2018
Wow Hermione found him before Harry. I wonder how Dante will react.
HeRonLove chapter 11 . 1/21/2018
Wow so Harry was falling for Hermione. I see she figured out that he is lying to her. I can't wait until she sees Dante for the first time and he sees her.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2018
Yeah right Draco like he will let you do that.
HeRonLove chapter 9 . 1/21/2018
Oh poor Eden, I wish she would have lived. I am so happy that Mr. Charles told Hermione that Dante did not kill his daughter. I am ecstatic that he gave her a lead into finding Ron and what happened to him.
HeRonLove chapter 8 . 1/21/2018
That was an productive chapter. I wish one or both of them would some wandless magic.