Reviews for In The Service
hignum chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
Signum still ought to kill her own clones... I like the fact that uno n tre have reformed... though i had hoped that sette wud have joined them... quattro can rot in hell, i hate her...
hignum chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
finish all the evil Signums! there can only be one Signum n one wolkenritter!
hignum chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
wow! update soon n give Signum some extra lovely n exra extraordinary screen time! XD i do hope that drei can act a lil like the old reinforce, maybe n that jail gets recaptured!
GeshronTyler chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
Another "Reinforce"/YaminoShou? An interesting idea that the "BoD" wasn't a unique item, but one of several of a class, or series of magical constructs. "Force" would seem to make that somewhat plausible, with all those "Dividers" and "Reactors" the Bureau is trying to deal with.

I do wonder if Jail is involved with this apparent resurgence of Ancient Belk in the present crisis. He had been using Belkan technology and legacies (Vivio,the Cradle) in carrying out his plan. This might be the continuation of his plan, or something inadvertant that he triggered, or he's just taking advantage of the chaos.

Seriously, I thought the Ground Forces _was_ being houscleaned in the wake of the "Ritters" attack on Clanagan? What about that? Vult has apparently learned nothing from the examples already made.

No doubt this will continue to escalate, since the TSAB hasn't gotten a grip on the scope of the problem, much less the source.

GeshronTyler chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Wow, great action chapter. A pyhrric victory, unfortunately. Nice insights on Hayate and the others. The appearance of the unknown Belkan ship, and those mages have widened the scope of the story beyond simply the ressurrection of the BoD for whatever reason. This has gone beyond unfortunate chance or coincidence, or the actions of one or more conspirators. I'm looking forward to the next chapters even more. Perhaps Vivio has a part to play yet, as the clone of the Saint King/Emperor? Ixpellia wouldn't have shown up yet, though Einhart Stratos actually should be around somewhere...

hignum chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
now this is getting complicated... Signum is probably out to kill, her other... she probably wishes to do it by her own hands n make it permanent... the plot is getting pretty twisted too and well, makes for more questions than answers. i hope that i will further understand this situation as the story progresses. keep up the good work!
GeshronTyler chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Yay! Yuuno! What's Yuuno all glum about? Is this about Nanoha's "incident" from when she was younger (11?), and her overuse of magic led to her injuries? Short and sweet, mainly dropping some info in-story, and getting some people positioned, I see. Hope we get to see some ship action, I like mecha.

thanks for the chapter, read you next time.
hignum chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
very cute! Nice, but is there really romance here? n with

Al-faddil? surprising if it is actually romance that ur planning here. i look forward to the rest of ur story.
Eleventh Messenger chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Yeah. I'm really enjoying these stories of yours. I think you do a pretty good job of getting in the Wolkenritters' heads, or at least a good job faking it. Keep it up!
GeshronTyler chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
An interesting interlude. I like to homey scenes, and the relaxed interaction between the 'ritters. Was the part about Agito considering a Unison with Samuel foreshadowing? I look forward to finding out the answer. The "boob monster" thing, is that original, or from another source? (4koma, soundstage, manga) Made for a great opening scene. P
GeshronTyler chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Nifty! I'm curious as too what the origin of the Wolkenritter clones will end up being, and what agent (pure cruel chance? Malice aforethought?) is responsible. Interesting insights into the WRs characters, and yay! for Nakajima heroics. Well, if they're recalling the "heavies", then we ought to see Fate and Nanoha soon. Teana, I would guess as well. Nanoha would probably be on medical restrictions, so maybe she'd be the last resort.

GeshronTyler chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Cool! Wolkenritter, Hayate, and !NAVY. I like the way you've been fleshing out the details of the units, etc. I'm hoping for Fate, and hopefully Nanoha, to get some screentime, but the story is enjoyable so far.
hignum chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
i'm feeling rather confused with where this is going... but i'll keep following ur story. be careful when u hop around n make sure ppl understand wat ur getting at n the background scene that the event is taking place in.
hignum chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
update soon!

i want that Signum imposter blasted to oblivion! to hell with her!
hignum chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
very nice! My Signum sama definitely deserves those praises!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »