Reviews for don't think about what you've left behind
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
"Will it make you stay?" he chokes out.

That is answer enough.
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Gah. I love it.
You are so talented.
a quarter tone apart chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is so brilliant and beautifully written! I love these two together :)
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
oh my, your stories are always sososo amazing and all my reviews suck, but well - i love you writing !
xXBeckyFoo chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
God, I love your stories.

It makes me want to believe in love, as cliche as that sounds. But it's oh so true.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Unusual pairing but I love it!
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Absolutely amazing. *blinks* Beautifully written and /wow/, Blaise is so strong and silent and sexy ahha. And Parvati's really just broken, and I love everything about this, it's so adorable. (:

-JennH.
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Okay, so let me just start out by saying - what you did with this is pretty unbelievable, and I love you for it. Honestly, it's one of the shortest things I've read that has so much pent-up emotion built into it, that too with a rare pairing that I'm beginning to fall in love with, all courtesy of your way with words. :)

I swear, this was so poetic and beautiful; and Blaise was just the right amount of introverted and Parvati was just the right amount fascinated with him and GAAH, it was brilliant. I especially loved the whole theme with Parvati seeing something whenever she looked into his eyes.

I loved the ending, the last few lines were my favorite!
sidsaid chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was sweet and beautiful :D
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I fell completely in love with that story.

Your characterizations were just about as spot on as possible, and I completely envy your awesome skills.

I loved it!
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
blaise parvati something I've just fallen in love with. because of you, stupidhead. :P

it's jus s, what you make the words do :)
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
oh my God, I love this! I am kind of incapable of writing BlaiseParvati with a happy ending, so I love reading fics like this- the ending is perfect and happy and at the same time, it's so in-character!

It was just beautiful (:
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I know I love this piece (sososo much).

Your characterizations of Blaise and Pavarti are perfect - they seem so very real and your development of them and their relationship is unbelievably well done. Pavarti seems so real and her fascination with Blaise so believable and understandable and Blaise's transition, his feelings for Pavarti...just, his everything, is so vivid.

You've packed so much plot and emotion into such a short piece, and I'm in absolute awe.

Seriously, though. I adore this.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010