Reviews for A New Start
maggers10 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Great Story! Here's a quick question do you live in South Carolina? Because I live in South Carolina and I know where most of the streets and restaurants are. Its good that Sc is finally being represented. Great story again. keep writing.
LookOutShe'sGottaKeyboard chapter 23 . 12/11/2010
Awwwwwwwwww! OMG i loved :D GREAT! job
BloodRedStory chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
OOOOOOH! Love it! Will read more soon, I promise!
marie1976 chapter 23 . 11/17/2010
that was good i liked it
love100008 chapter 23 . 10/22/2010
love the story..wish it didnt are a good writer
wendy1969 chapter 23 . 10/17/2010
i finally got to read the rest of this one. WOW. loved it.
katt-ryn chapter 23 . 8/23/2010
Oh I loved this...they were really fun characters that stuck with eachother when most would walk away thinking it was too hard a subject to deal with too soon.
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 23 . 8/22/2010
I agree I love the idea of Jasper being a dad it just seems to fit so nicely I love the story more than you can even imagin best story ever
the-rippers-daughter chapter 23 . 8/21/2010
I really liked this chapter this was a really good story,i just hate to see it end,and i thought you might like to know that i have you as one of my favorite way i really liked this story and i HATE to see it end.
AliceCullensTwinENA chapter 23 . 8/21/2010
i love jasper as a dad
Conan in love chapter 23 . 8/20/2010
I love reading this story thanks
lil mama123 chapter 23 . 8/20/2010
Haha I love Jasper as a dad, especially protecting his little girl. It's so annoying how dads are like tht too. Bt I think it's cute. :) I love this story!
oxymoron8 chapter 23 . 8/20/2010
Great chapter. Can we get an out take of her telling Jazz that she is pregnant. I really enjoyed reading this and your take on the characters. I liked the friendship between Bella and Rose. Glad to see that Jazz stayed straight and had no more run-ins with alcohol. Hope your life calms down to were you can get some free time to enjoy the simple things. :) Happy writing. :)
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 22 . 8/19/2010
love the chapter and the idea for bellas dress perfect can't wait untill the next chapter
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I liked it:) I can't wait to see how there relationship goes:)