Reviews for Wrapped Around Your Finger
Kazachizu chapter 2 . 6/28
tat was so awesome! love ur story!3
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 2 . 6/14
Definitely needing more. The way you write it is damned perfect. Thank you.
Please make a sequel! Those are amazing!
hay ya me los pervirtieron
rine28 chapter 2 . 3/25
Beautiful just beautiful keep it up I WANT to see what there pup
I love your whole theory and how you executed it. :)
RennyD chapter 2 . 1/21
I really liked it I was wondering (you don't have to if you don't want to) but I have read this over and over and I was thinking would they do another chapter but where this one Rin finds out she is pregnant and Sesshomaru is so happy that the make love again then can you do 5 or 6 months later and Rin was kidnapped and you see Sesshomaru's mate protectiveness side I like that side of him and when he saves her can you do another lemon (I really like the Sesshomaru x Rin lemons) then the how many ever months are left can you make it where it's a happy ending and where they had twins a girl and a boy like the way Rin dreamed of it I hope you do this!
Your Friend,
Ren (my real name is Lauren but my friends call me Ren and I have brown hair and brown eyes and Sesshomaru is also my favorite character what are the odds)
Silentmagician1 chapter 1 . 1/20
Rain is 16-19 right?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Just got my new favorite! I love Sesshomaru!
Atoshi008 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Its awesome... gold lemon... **
sam chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
you can talk about him taking her on his patrols and stuff maybe one or two more chapters of her pregnancy and end it there
Lady-Shikon chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
"Not bad." Lady Shikon complimented.
Schisalda chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
WONDERFUL story and AMAZING lemon!
Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Pls continue. I love this story. Best one I've read in a long time.
anonymous user chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
U should definitely continue the story, its freaking awesome! Plus u r an amazing author, keep up the good work! :-)