Reviews for Secret Lust
A True Dreamer chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
sheesh rose. She could have opened her mouth a little sooner. The minute they came around the corner. Lily too. It so didn't need to come to any blows...
A True Dreamer chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
i DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING FOR SURE! LIKE OMG!

haha but now what should happen is Rose should run away lol because she cant believe he thought of her that way she didn't fall in love with him because of the thrill seeking, she did it because she was in love with him.

anyway, cant wait to see the next update.
A True Dreamer chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
yay! that's what i was hoping would happen!

that her love for Scorp would be the redeeming factor for Al.

off to read more.
A True Dreamer chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
hmm... i dont know if Al is going to comfort her, or yell at her... :/
A True Dreamer chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Grr... I was hoping he had actually fallen in love with her. but we all know what part of their anatomy most men think with.

anyway... hope he actually has fallen for her, but just doesn't realize it yet.
A True Dreamer chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
he better have meant "you" as in "i'll choose you"

if not i may have to storm away from this story in an outrage lol because he better not chose lily lol
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
WOW...

Interesting... very intersting... I feel bad for Rose... but I shouldnt because she's participating in an affair... so wrong...
TheGirlWhoHasSlytherinPride chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Hmm... I don't think Rose should go back to him... straight away. I mean, Rose thought the "affair" would hurt her cousin so she stopped it, and she (in my opinion) would be angry at Scorpius for decieving her... but I dunno, it's your story (Damn, its not mine?) and thats just what I think (good, I own something around here!) Can't wait to see what happens next!

Becca!
Melpomene Blake chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
OMG ! You don't even imagine how much I owe you !

It was a gloomy morning then I saw the alert in my mailbox et then I read it and you find a way out of this weird love triangle ! And as I recently have my fair share of those I'm just happy & smiling now )

Thanks.

(sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes but I'm French ")
stilessttilinski chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
AAAaaAAAAaAAh!

*girlish squeal*

Holy Mother of Merlin!

I LOVE this story! At first I was a bit wary, because Lily was with Scorpius. And I HATE that couple with a burning passion.

Anyway. This story amazing!

Update update update!
P.o.T.t.Y.F.a.N.x chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Ooh, suspense!

Im glad that Al listened to rose though :)

Nice mysterious writing!
WhereIsMyThumpThump chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Wow, that was intense. Well done, the emotion in this scene was very good :) Please update quickly
Melpomene Blake chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Well do as you want. As long a Rose isn't a slut in everybody's mind by the end of the day !

I hope she & Scorpius end up together !
P.o.T.t.Y.F.a.N.x chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Didn't see it coming at all! - but I think it was a good as idea! I'm happy Albus forgave her / blames Scorpius more than Rose! :) great update!
ilo6409 chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
i feel so sorry for rose! i kinda want albus to be evil though! great chapter! i was so glad there was an update