Reviews for Entwined Fingers and a Kiss
cba to log in chapter 1 . 4/14
Omigosh! Dear lord I think my heart just melted that was soooooo cute!
MoonyistheBestMarauder chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was fantastic! Super sweet and lovely and ugh... it was perfect. The kissing was perfect. It was sweet and, at the same time, super sexy. Brilliant.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
SO. EFFING. ADORABLE.

-narrows eyes-

I will never again be satisfied with a normal relationship because of your cute beyond cute stories. :3

I'll just have to make do with reading cute beyond adorable stories.

Brilliant; wonderful; tantilizingly exquisite. You could make a greasy snape sound cute.
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
So beautiful! Remus and Sirius forever! 3
Taxi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
wow!...i mean seriously wow! the kissing was brilliant, very real, very emotional ( i was squeeing my way through the fic ) :D
callietitan chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
awww that was so cute! and hot too.
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awww. that was awesome. I finally got around to reading all the author alerts that have filled up my inbox. I loved this one. I especially like James' reaction.
LenKenneth chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I loved the extra describing of the kissing, something most of the stories lack. It's hard to find some good Sirius/Remus fics, so thanks for posting that :D

A tiny thing I didn't like so much was the end. It was a little flat I think, the reader (or well- me) is expecting than there's something more going to happen, but it isn't. Or you could stop it after the line "..not caring about oxygen anymore." That would be a pretty good end, I think, tension still being high, reader being satisfied and all happy.

But really, I just love detailed description- I could feel both of their excitement when reading this. You rock!
spiritrush chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is really good. :D I think your "kissing skills" are fine' :3
braceface freak chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I loved this little story :)

So cute and ... ah I just loved it.

James reaction to it all was great as well!
Redemptress chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
It wasn't bad...not at all!

Your discriptions were good, and the build-up that you had going was worked into it well-I have to admit, I did like the change that came over Sirius as he sat down beside Remus. That was enjoyable, and really quite sweet. Thats the only word I can think of for that moment...other then fluffy, obviously!

All in all, nice work!

8/10.

gggggg chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
poor pete! and u did a wonderful job in my opinion. u really r a notsoinnoentfangirl. sry if i got ur name wrong, but i love ur stories!
roflmort chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
it was lovely. you're kissing scenes are wonderful, lol, don't doubt them. and i like how they just didn't jump into bed after kissing for the first time. :)
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh, this is just so CUTE! it's adorable. i've read a few fics on them, but this has by far the best kissing scene.

I love it,