Reviews for Fireflies
ArkieR chapter 8 . 9/23

That can't be it. There has to be more. It can't just be left like that. I know that the better part of six years has passed since the last update. But it can't just be… left…
This is so beautiful. I wish there was more. I enjoyed these eight chapter immensely, and was transported to the world you created. I felt the emotions you penned. What a neat experience! Thank you
MayBell Lyric chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Hey there! This just might be the most beautiful story I've ever encountered on this website, so it would be a crime to not leave a review. Your writing is like a work of art. The imagery is absolutely beautiful; the smells, sounds, sights, and heartfelt emotions are all so vivid. And I love how you insert segments of the past every now and then; it keeps me on my toes, wondering exactly what happened to make Arthur the way he is. Your words and sentences seem to flow together like music; when I read, I fall into a trance, and I can really see how distant and lost Arthur is feeling.

However I can't help but notice a lot of grammatical errors. The most blatant, recurring mistake is your use of comma splices.
yourreader chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Please continue? I still get reminded of this fic randomly every so often. I know it's been two years, but I still hold out this tiny hope that someday you'll update and finish this story.
Teffy.Uzumaki chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Ah! It is just so fucking perfect I can't understand why you didn't continue it :( I'm really hoping someday you will restart it because it is so totally awesome the way you describe and blend the characters.
Lola chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
MORE PLEASE! I need to know the whole Alfred story!
suddenlyred chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
It's a nice and peaceful story. I like it
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
This an amzing story and I absolutly adore it!
Capricarin chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I really hope you'll update this someday, I can't express my love for this universe that you've created enough :heart:
Karma Kat 281 chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
This is a really cool story. As much as it hurts me to read France and Spain together (Spamano is my OTP) I could see it happening and I'm interested to see how Arthur wins him over! But seriously, Alfred just dumped Arthur randomly for some chick in a trailer park? I don't believe it! Did he die and no one told Arthur or what?...sorry for that really long review (ha ha got carried away) and update soon please!
Fall in Snow chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Nooooooo! I was in love with the world you had laid out in front of me... and suddenly there was no more... to sound corny I love your story and lost myself for several hours enjoying your take on the hetalia charaters. Thank you for the time well spent.
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Yaoi-san- Oh my gosh, you sir/madame, are an amazing writer. I don't have enough words to compliment this story, it is so beautifully written, the descriptions are wonderful, and I can almost imagine every little detail. It is breathtaking.

Minty-chan- And the way you convey Arthur's emotions is just brilliant, I sympathise with him. First Alfred, and now Francis. This could almost pass as tragedy. You have a talent, please keep developing it. We are eagerly waiting for the next chapters and new stories.
bluejay chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
This story is so beautiful. Please update when you can.
lucimonk chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
this story is lovely. the characterization is in character with a slight touch from yourself, which is, again, very lovely. i have a weakness for artists and it's great that you make both arthur and francis involved in the arts. please do not abandon this story. it is a great pleasant read
ItalianLifestyle chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Oh! Poor Arthur. It's so hard to put yourself out there like that and then to be rejected. Even though I saw it coming because Francis and Antonio... well... I'm still tearing up. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.