Reviews for Freeze it! The moment after
reali T anson chapter 2 . 1/29
I think that is the most powerful moment in the first season, if not the entire series. It's what makes us root for Crockett, because he cares so much. You capture it well. Everything you wrote is in his eyes. The sense of struggling to be normal and tough while dealling with a consuming desolation (the innocence being gone, as you brought out) is there in the way he repeats, so quick and off-hand, while his heart is breaking, Rico's words: "Let's get the car." And doesn't move. No wonder Rico sits beside him, looking at him, wondering what to say. Nothing's going to fix it. Ever.
InuJoey chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Yep you can tell the boys death affected him more than, some of the other deaths He has whitnessed.
Sabine chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You wrote a truly wonderful first part. Very sensitive, very touching and exactly how one would have imagined Gina and Sonny feel in this situation.

I've always loved this scene very much, too (one of my favourite scenes in Miami Vice) - where Sonyn and Gina stare at each other for such a long moment. I always wished they'd stayed a couple and ended up married.
stephanie adams chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
there should be more miami vice stories!
The Sheriff chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is MARVELOUS... Thank you !