Reviews for Mercy
That's all are u making another part to it
Joey chapter 13 . 7/26
Please update
This is everything and moree
Very good!...do one of luffy and nami that connects to this one:D
tigerkillar chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
Great read. just read every chapter and man you like to tease XD ( chapter 7&9) still great story. Ill be on the look out for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
God i just found this story and read every chapter. So good. Btw you are such a tease (chapter 7&9) Each time they were so close then nope (nearly threw my laptop XD) Still great redand im looking foreword to more.
ZoRobin chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Please update this great story you're onto something amazing here
HarleenQuinn chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
I really enjoyed your writing and if you could carry on the story with more robin and Zoro as well as writing how luffy and nami get together I'd really enjoy it :)
Adieu-KKZ chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Oh, my god. Please do not leave us here.
This is one of the best fan fiction Zorin stories.
Zorin
Otaku-SIG chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
Wooow..! I am so surprised! His possessiveness and that phone call were super sexy. Every scene is well written and makes me wanna read more. I wish you'll continue this! I encourage you!
Otaku-SIG chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
That was sooo close! xD Love that explosive/instinctive side of him, it's funny and so like him. But, ouch! That rejection must have hurt...
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This first chapter was sooo sexy and addictive! Let's see next...
Jessy kawaiii chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Omg it's 2015! Are you gonna finish it? Mercy is just plain awesome! Seriously Im normally not a big fan of lemons, but your stuff, well daaang! I hope you post CH. 14 soon! Even though last time you posted was 2012... Lmao thanks for the cliff hanger though xD
lazaly chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
I really love the way how you change the point of views so we can get a hot inside look of both of them!
Medaka-chan chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
it's vbeen more than a year since this was updated T_T and it's an awesome fiiiic :D