Reviews for Mercy
Zorin is ZoroxRobin chapter 13 . 4/2
Oh, my god. Please do not leave us here.
This is one of the best fan fiction Zorin stories.
Zorin
Otaku-SIG chapter 13 . 1/31
Wooow..! I am so surprised! His possessiveness and that phone call were super sexy. Every scene is well written and makes me wanna read more. I wish you'll continue this! I encourage you!
Otaku-SIG chapter 7 . 1/31
That was sooo close! xD Love that explosive/instinctive side of him, it's funny and so like him. But, ouch! That rejection must have hurt...
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 1/31
This first chapter was sooo sexy and addictive! Let's see next...
Jessy kawaiii chapter 13 . 1/16
Omg it's 2015! Are you gonna finish it? Mercy is just plain awesome! Seriously Im normally not a big fan of lemons, but your stuff, well daaang! I hope you post CH. 14 soon! Even though last time you posted was 2012... Lmao thanks for the cliff hanger though xD
lazaly chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
I really love the way how you change the point of views so we can get a hot inside look of both of them!
Medaka-chan chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
it's vbeen more than a year since this was updated T_T and it's an awesome fiiiic :D
UltimateC3 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
So, I've actually been following this story ever since you started writing it, but I've never really reviewed and I apologize for that...
I just wanted to say that this story is awesome and it's still one of my favorites. I know you're probably swamped with work and stuff (that's kinda what life is), but I do hope your able to get everything squared away and return to this story. As always, I'll be waiting patiently for the next update.

-Keep up the great work!
Lyssa-Phillips chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
This story is really good! I personally think that Zoro and Robin should have a kid. (she forgot the pill c;)
Killing Sanity chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
I really like this fan fic, please could you update soon, I'm dying for more!
Peter chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
And some more! Please?
Emylin chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Is it takahashi?
missRobin77 chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
I LOVE IT!
Yes it is true that scenes like this can not be in an anime,but again is a fuck good fanfiction.
exorcist chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
the best fanfic in one piece fandom i've ever read! I'm dying every second you don't update!
Seis Fleur chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
I agree, Zoro is hard to write! But I love what you did here, awesome idea!