Reviews for Mercy
HikaroRin chapter 13 . 9/15
UPDATE!
Reptaliator chapter 13 . 6/26
I re-read the last chapter, and no, he wasn't too OOC. That's him opening up. While he usually doesn't, he's still a human a with feelings and people he cares about.
Reptaliator chapter 13 . 6/26
Why did you stop?! This story is amazing! The main couple definitely fits, and I'm even more glad that you focused on other characters too.
TakaKarin chapter 1 . 4/25
Hahahaa omg i like it! It's Tashigi right? Must say that everything went just perfect ... until I read the part when she was afraid about the size of his dick, really? Whe he just entered his entire fist inside her? XD Hahahah ... i really enjoyed this fic, thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
That's all are u making another part to it
Joey chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
Please update
This is everything and moree
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
Very good!...do one of luffy and nami that connects to this one:D
tigerkillar chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
Great read. just read every chapter and man you like to tease XD ( chapter 7&9) still great story. Ill be on the look out for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
God i just found this story and read every chapter. So good. Btw you are such a tease (chapter 7&9) Each time they were so close then nope (nearly threw my laptop XD) Still great redand im looking foreword to more.
ZoRobin chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Please update this great story you're onto something amazing here
HarleenQuinn chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
I really enjoyed your writing and if you could carry on the story with more robin and Zoro as well as writing how luffy and nami get together I'd really enjoy it :)
Adieu-KKZ chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Oh, my god. Please do not leave us here.
This is one of the best fan fiction Zorin stories.
Zorin
Otaku-SIG chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
Wooow..! I am so surprised! His possessiveness and that phone call were super sexy. Every scene is well written and makes me wanna read more. I wish you'll continue this! I encourage you!
Otaku-SIG chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
That was sooo close! xD Love that explosive/instinctive side of him, it's funny and so like him. But, ouch! That rejection must have hurt...