Reviews for The Way Is Shut
Vwchick chapter 1 . 4/18
Loved how you wrote this- totally added a much needed scene to the book! Thanks!
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 3/21
The way you build the tension, getting to a high level of foreboding is supremely done. Brilliantly written. Thank you for keeping this story on this site.
AATC-86 chapter 1 . 3/1
This is great. Mysterious and well paced. I would have liked a continuation of it.
MorganShepard chapter 1 . 2/21
Please write more. Now. Excellent work. 10/10
adipose1913 chapter 1 . 1/25
A creepy and well-written read. Someone really enjoyed the book, because this is pitch perfect in tone with the book.
Konrad Sartorius chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Any chance of sequel, any? :(
Shawn45 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Excellent job! Felt like I was reading a chapter straight from the book, and you nailed the atmosphere perfectly. When they were exploring the final tunnel entrance, the hairs on the back of my neck were starting to stand, same for when they were exploring the building above ground.

I really liked it, good work.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Interesting and creepy story.
Matt Quinn chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Very good story. Flooded bunkers with potentially millions of zombies and the whole thing might go pop if it rains too much and start the apocalypse over again.

I wonder if anybody considered a burrowing nuclear weapon? If the bunker system fails and zombies start streaming out, that might be a way to get them in their millions before they all get out and head for the DMZ.
Monarck chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Excellent story. Fits the WWZ narrative perfectly and you nailed the creepy vibes.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Damn. Chilling and incredibly plausible. This would fit into canon perfectly!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Damn... that could've been pulled right from the pages of the book. Outstanding work!
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Terrific story. It felt just like reading the book!
AndTheRest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
What makes this story even creepier is the complete version of the quote you used:

“The way is shut. It was made by those who are Dead, and the Dead keep it, until the time comes. The way is shut.”

Until the time comes. God help the world if that time ever does come.