Reviews for In Session
koi chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
love it!
yeahnobye chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
LOL, that was hilarious! Definitely liked the Mary Sue Seeker crashing in at the end. I enjoyed this. )
Sing the Muse chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I've gotta say, I don't usually read parody stories like these 'cause the VAST majority of the time they aren't the least bit funny and consist mainly of inside jokes that only the author seems to get.

This story however, was HILARIOUS! I like how you actually took points from the series (and fandom!) and exaggerated or manipulated them to be funny. Seems like most people who try to write stories like this just put the character's through random and pointless events and toss in stupid dialogue and attempt to pass it all off as funny. This story actually made sense (in a wacked out way XD) and was actually still in character (again, in a wacked out way XD) which is what made it so hilarious, imho.

I think my favorite line was, " "Who's Soundwave?" Blaster asked. He didn't sound like very respectable bot. " I love the rivalry between Blaster and Soundwave, adding it in made me smile and they sneaky way you did made me laugh.

I hope you write more!
koi chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
funny.
katie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
the oc made me lol
insecticonssuperiorv chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
cui. nic stry tho i iwhs ud write moar animayed
uknown chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
*&%*(*&**& hilarious. i clfntspt lolromlfbbbbqqing.