Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
flaellii chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was absolutely amazing! Definitely one of my favorite south park stories on here. Its not very common seeing instropective sp stories (which happens to be my favorite type of story) here so this really made my day! The way you described the friendship between the four boys from Wendy's pov is exactly how I see them interacting as they older. Keep it up!
ChocolateLover chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
It's a funny thing... I've always wondered how many girls besides me understood the way guys interact. It isn't something I can explain, of course, but each of those things that confuses Wendy makes perfect sense to me. The closest I can come to explaining is that guys generally DO more than they TALK. Like, girls can bond by sitting down and talking about their days. Guys can bond by taking apart a car engine or tossing around a football or something.
Silver4Eva chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Bravo! Good story! At, he, at first I thought it was another fucked up romance. Not at all!
pepperikeys chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
awwww i want more you should have like a second part or something!
JellyBellyJellyBeans chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Keep writing it D: seriously I wanna know what's gonna happen next. This story is awesome!
rockergurl95 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
:o this is amazing! Very good! Keep it up!
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is fantastic! It's obvious you've put a lot of thought and effort into this. I don't see a lot of fics with this pairing and I'm interested to see how it develops. Looking forward to an update :)