Reviews for Little bit of love
cuteanise chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
You have every right to be proud of this.

I have to thank you hard for recommending this!

Beautiful descriptions of Hermione's thoughts and feelings for Harry from the time they were kids to when they were all grown up.

Now, if only Harry returned them! Ugh, Rowling should have considered this pair they have such a strong bond.
cuteanise chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was some piece to read, beautifully written.
iMissHP chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
5/5 It's a very powerful fic, I loved it. I loved the interpretation twist you gave to canon and how it slowly builds and develop from first year to the child births. To be honest, I'd have liked a little more duality with Ron, but the way your wrote was really great. The tone of your fic, Hermione's thoughts are really pleasant and flow very well. The moments are perfectly chosen, they really show us what happens in her mind and how Harry is related to Hermione. You did an amazing job!

Thank you for answering all the challenges of the Comp! I loved reading your entries! (But this was definitely my favourite entry!)
hot chocolate mess chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Nice use of the proverb. This was very good. I like it.
hot chocolate mess chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
That was very good. It shown a lot in such little words.
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Interesting for sure, as it was a really good look at Zacharias Smith. I liked it alot.
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
This was really good I'm not a Cho fan, but this was well written.
in sync chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
This was sad. So sad and heartbreaking.

I love how you just showed snippets of Harry and Hermione's relationship in the series.

It was so real and you got us (the reader's, or at least me) hoping that they'd end up together that when you twisted it back around to canon it was such a surprise and I felt like crying for Hermione!

This was wonderful. I loved it.

Mystii
Bendleshnitz chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
I really liked it. I think it was very good. :)

You did a wonderful job making everything that happen in canon and that we, readers, interpreted as Ron/Hermione, turn into a Hermione/Harry thing. And oyu kept it to the very end. Really good job.

Oh, I also loved how Hermione tried making herself love Ron back but failing until there was really no hope for a future with Harry.

Seriously...this fic: thumbs up!
A Catholic Girl chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
I picked the pairing I liked the most, and I really did like this one. You captured unrequited love perfectly, because who hasn't gone through this? The feelings portrayed were very realistic. Good job.
Written Sparks chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
Great job. I like that you took us through the whole series with these little snippets. I really liked it!
Rameelia chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
You know, I'm a total sucker for Harry/Ginny but your "snippets," or interpretation of canon, if you wish, convinced me of the... well, not only feasibility but also, I dunno, just what feels like a logical conclusion to the "Hermione and Harry are just friends" [as it's shown in canon] affair - love.

And then... when I'm all prepared for "they lived happily ever after," you go and do this: ""Hermione," Ginny said excitedly. "I'm pregnant!""

You know, if I ever felt like exercising violent tendencies towards fanfiction authors, it's now. Because-DAMMIT!-you give us, the readers, such a fertile ground for a Harry/Hermione romance, make us believe that it IS possible... and then - BAM! - it's canon after all.

I am disappointed. In the best sense of the word. (If that makes sense.) Eventually, it's just a bittersweet, unrequited love story. But you make it unique, somehow. Perhaps it's the not-so-happy ending, because a sugary [and somewhat satisfactory, and expected] ending would've been too cliche.

Thanks for the lovely read!
hiddlestons chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
Wow. This made me cry so much. So sad, so angsty. I love how you portrayed her emotions; so realistic and heartbreaking. Beautifully done, amazing.

-ESS
lilylou101 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Oh, poor Angelina! That was so sad! It was great how she said that Katie was one of her best friends, but she couldnt help detesting her! You could see that she really loved Oliver! It was great, keep up the good work!
Perchance A Primrose chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
This was really well written. I mean I can't stand Harry/Hermione and I still enjoyed it.

You managed to capture Hermione's pain at never being good enough for Harry.

Really good.