Reviews for Disposable Heroes
klu chapter 1 . 4/21
Aaaand, of course the angels and demons want to restart the apocalypse. I'm sure that whatever plan they have to open that cage is, it's a doozy.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I'm always impressed by people who can just drop into a story without really explaining how the characters got there. I don't know what it is, but somehow you pull me into the story despite the time jump. Even if it is just a small time jump.

Castiel's presence was enjoyed. I mean, he's Castiel. And his interactions with Emily was very Castiel-like, in my opinion.

I also like that Dean is letting Emily learn on the job. Other writers (... myself maybe included) might have had Dean try to keep Emily out of the rough stuff, but I fully acknowledge that it's more in character for him to let her learn as she goes; that's basically how all hunters learn, after all.

And having just said that, can I add how much I like thinking of Emily as a hunter?
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Lovin this series. I love the blend and how you got Prentiss into hunting. As they say, everyone got into hunting for one reason or another. :)
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Is this a one shot or the beginning of a longer piece? I have to say I really like it. I love the idea of Dean and Emily hunting together and you have definitely set up a whopper of a story! Can't wait to read more? :)
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 7/6/2010