Reviews for Soul Silver
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
dont listen to riddle wrath shes just a asshole. this is a good story. please update or i might just adopt this fic myself. i love this. but trust me if i adopt anything it becomes a lot more dramatic and sliver will somehow learn to swear. (but i dont have a laptop yet!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is awesome. Don't listen to riddle wraths comment, she's just being an asshole.
AWESOMENESS!
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I figure I should say this now. This is, in fact, the WORST excuse of an attempt at a story that I have EVER read. I didn't know what I was expecting when I clicked on the link to this story, but it most certainly was NOT this. You really should do everyone a favor and just take it down. Either that, or do yourself a favor and get a beta reader (preferably one that knows the english language far better than you yourself do). Judging by your (short) summary, I really didn't expect your grammar to be as horrible as it was. I didn't even make it all the way through the single chapter you have because I was that disgusted by your (mis)use of the english language. I'm seriously torturing myself just seeing the bottom of the chapter to put this review in. I know that I'm most certainly not an expert in the field of grammar, but even my grasp of it has never been THIS bad. Do yourself a favor and get educated or stop cluttering up the site with useless pieces of trash such as this. For the record, this is, in fact a flame. I don't care if you block me. I don't care if you decide in your feeble little mind to flame my stories in return, as your reviews will probably be too riddled with grammatical errors to even read, thus causing me to delete them just to get rid of the eyesore. I don't even care if you report me, as you won't have anything against me, and even if they did shut me down I wouldn't care. I'd be back up in less than ten minutes with a different account, reposting all of my stories one chapter at a time. My point is this. You can do nothing, so take your flame like a man (or woman) and correct yourself. If you plan to continue writing, make sure you do it in a language you are COMFORTABLE in, as obviously english either isn't your first language, or you just really didn't pay enough attention in school.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
It's really good keep working on it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Its the beginnings really good keep writing it!
Kayla 44 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is an awsome idea. Please don't abandon this.
Kayla chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This looks like a very good story. Please update it.
pool chapter 1 . 8/27/2010