Reviews for Penumbra
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
good so far . funny about the minions running out of the throne room
Magic Flying Spud chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Very gripping, but I think some times you're pushing it too hard, mostly with the swears, to be mature. This story's clicking well and seems in-character, and I'm excited to read more.
Light-Up-the-Sky-Like-a-Flame chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
love it i wish there was more though a million stars:)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
PLZ UPDATE NAOW
Jakkin chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
This is a very dark fanfiction, I will give you that. Mira kidnapped by a rapist, Zurg actually trying to help Team Lightyear, EVERYTHING. I read a fic about this same kind of a deal. It's call "An Angel in Demon's Skin" by Nightcrawler's Shadow. It is a very dark but realistic work. If you want some inspiration or just want to read it for the heck of it, I highly suggest you do so.

-Jakkin Stewart
Historian1912 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
To clarify my previous post, all I can say is that the very poorly written rant is my reaction to things that I would not wish on anyone but cannot prevent. Please update soon. My nerves are almost shot. That is my only real problem. You have picked a very sadistic cliffhanger.

God bless,

Historian1912

P.S. On the XR fan club site, is it considered rude to read the roleplays of others? I have completely run out of new stories to read there and have now taken to reading all the posts in the discussion threads. If this is considered rude as well, please tell me and I will cease and desist immediately. Please reply to this. I barely understand Internet rules and ettiquite.
SapereAude93 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Wow! Great start to this story! There are so few well written, teamy adventure stories on , but I'm really excited for this one! Hope you update soon! Jess :)
Historian1912 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Okay, now you've crossed a line. I haven't even "seen" the antagonist yet, but I am already more than willing to inflict potentially lethal bodily injury to him. I'm actually scared for Mira now.

I just can't beleave that Buzz and Warp actually ARRESTED this guy. I wouldn't have wasted the effort. This guy doesn't deserve a prison sentence, or even to have a trial. I would've just shot the (insert insulting or detrimental word of your choice here) and been done with it, to heck if he was armed or not. However, I probably would have been court martialed and thrown out of Star Command for blantantly ignoring rules of engagement (not sure what the police term is).

Sorry if I got worked up. I'm rather protective of my little sisters, even if they can be annoying sometimes. Even beginning to think that someone would do something to one of them, or someone like them, can set me off. Funny how one small word can bring out so much emotion in a person.

Good luck with the story.

God Bless

Historian1912

P.S. Why does the Warp story have to be retconned? It's rather good. And Funny. And very in-character. Maybe I should be writing this part in a review for that story. Shutting up now.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
hey!

awesome second chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
Alcatrazzie chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is pretty wild. I like where this is going so far. I hope you update soon, this is very well written and leaves me wanting to read more. _
jla2snoopy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Nice beginning chapter! I like how right away it just jumps into the plot. I actually found the whole Zurg calling Buzz thing rather funny. Nice Toy Story homage, too!

I really liked your description of Buzz's universe (it perfectly fits his character), and it seems like Buzz is pretty close to Mira. At least, closer than they are in the series.

Can't wait to find out about this Parik Trelme guy! And I do hope that we will be seeing more of Zurg.
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I have four things to say:

1. You're right. You ARE crazy (not trying to insult). With all those other things you're writing, you start something else. I say this somewhat hypocritically. I personally have made very little progress my story ideas and am now starting one for Talespin, another Disney show, and I KNOW that I'm crazy. The biggest difference between you and me: you will probably succeed while I will once again prove that the migraines (spelling?) I sometimes get are not from my brain working overtime, at least not productively.

2. Could you please, at some point, write an introspection for Mira for your "Introspections from the 31st Century" collection? I loved the ones you wrote for Buzz and Warp, and I'm curious as to what a Mira instrospection would be like.

3. "M"! Now I'm scared. It looks good, though.

4. YAY! You're not dead! Honestly, I was starting to get worried. My area has had it rough with the weather this year, and I wasn't sure if you were having a similar problem. Internet, along with everything else electronic, was gone, usually at annoying intervals (I played a level on one of my video games six times before I hit a checkpoint. That proves that I'm either stubborn or crazy. Probably both).

Good luck with writing.

God bless,

Fuzzy Miter chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aw man, this is really great so far. Hope you see it through!
KJ17 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ohboyohboyohboy...suspense! I really like the way you described Buzz's universe. That was spot-on. Patiently awaiting an update.
000gone000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
MORE PLEASE!

By the way, love the Toy Story ref. :)

Update soon, por favor.