Reviews for If Things Changed
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
now harry, dont be jealous, but i think michael here may have a crush on your girlfriend ;)

update!
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Im liking this story cant wait to read some more!
Starscape91 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Great story so far I can't wait to read more!
Skittlez99 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I love your story so far! is harry going to become jealous of michael? plz update soon!

-SKittlez
Nerdy Fashionista chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I love it! and this Michael character too(:
tsk91 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
hmmn. interesting story. keep up the good work. are u following HBP plot lines or doing something different?
MayhemPrincess chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Very interesting plot! I'm glad Ginny managed to convince Harry...question is, what's Ron going to think about it? lol I can imagine. Can't wait for next chapter!
Princess Patterson chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
i want harry to feel that he took ginny for granted n feel all the pains she went through when he was liking cho...i want ginny to be the real hero ...not harry ..
harryginny4ever100 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update it was so good I 3 it
Nerdy Fashionista chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
uds(:
yukikiralacus chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Love it! PLEASE CONTINUE! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I'm guessing Ginny will comfort Harry.
TheLastZion chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I like if so far. Keep up the good work.
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Good start. Waiting for more.