Reviews for Broken
IcarusToSun chapter 80 . 1/7/2011
Ohhh! *Sniff*! It's really over! Loved that. So sweet and perfect; exactly as it's meant to be. Awesome! Thank you:)

Looking forward to the epi:)

Hugs,
rpattz granny chapter 79 . 1/6/2011
Awww so much love in the both deserved to be happy
shayna.lane chapter 79 . 1/6/2011
i'm glad bella told carlisle no he doesn't deserve that honor
Bunch2009 chapter 79 . 1/6/2011
Thank you for another amazing update.
IcarusToSun chapter 79 . 1/6/2011
Oh! That was so sweet!:) I really loved what you did with Carlisle there. I know I have been pining away about how sad it was that he didn't offer to walk Bella down the aisle, but I agreed with Bella's decision 100%! I mean, this gesture would have meant the world to her if he offered it while they were planning the wedding. It didn't float well with me that he would show his "generosity" 5 seconds before wedding march starts! Loved Bella for turning him down. Hope he will live a long life and get a lot of time to regret this!

I am wondering about Emmett and if he tried to talk to Edward before the wedding. Maybe that's something you can surprise us with in Betrayed? or that outtake you promised from Emmett POV?

Loved that chapter! Thank you:)

Hugs,
sujari6 chapter 79 . 1/6/2011
Pleased that Bella didn't let Carlisle walk her down the aisle - he didn't deserve to. Great story. I look forward to your next update.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 79 . 1/6/2011
I don't know if I could've been that nice to Daddy C.
genevieve blanc chapter 78 . 1/3/2011
Great chapter. Yeah having no real family for Bella is such a hit to the gut. Hopefully she will come to see that her future is what makes her family.
robfans chapter 78 . 1/3/2011
happy new so sad that Bella is alone but Edward is in her life already filling up the void
sujari6 chapter 78 . 1/2/2011
Lovely chapter.
sujari6 chapter 77 . 1/2/2011
Oh dear! Emmett at the wedding, Jacob jealous. I hope all goes well at the wedding.
cropknit chapter 78 . 1/1/2011
Loved it.

It wasn't too cliche and although I still don't understand how Edward could've suddenly changed from the dick he was in the beginning & I feel that Bella should've been more emotional about the lost of her baby..

But overall, great story. I loved your characters, especially Charlotte & Riley. Although I'll admit that every time James came up, I couldn't help but expect the worse.

Well that's all. Happy new year!

Happy writing
MaryMary123 chapter 78 . 1/1/2011
Happy New Year and thank you for a great story.
MaryMary123 chapter 73 . 12/31/2010
And who is mature? BELLA, she nailed it (rather you did). Jealousy is the root of this and Em's pride.
MaryMary123 chapter 71 . 12/31/2010
Yep should have shown them that letter Easter!

Emmett told a lot of lies.
951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »