Reviews for Broken
Guest chapter 66 . 8/5/2013
i really hope she doesnt sleep with him till theyve worked everything out. thats not going to help right now. not while ahes still so unsure.
Guest chapter 65 . 8/4/2013
that is so immature and stupid that she thought edward vouldnt love the baby cause he didnt want her! how selfish and stupid.
Guest chapter 63 . 8/1/2013
to much back and forth bella
Guest chapter 60 . 7/28/2013
shes a doormat
Guest chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
i think its really pathetic how bella is being. how she gets all hopeful that edward will come back. never let a guy treat you like that and hope he will come to his senses and take you back. it makes you look sad and pathetic.
debslmac chapter 82 . 7/13/2013
:) loved this story
mdsngrc chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I had a"friend" like that as well. I was good enough for some things, but obviously not good enough for others. Pissed me off something fierce!
Melloyeller chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
But he was so mean to her when he dated Tanya. The whole kissing experiment and pretty much telling her she's ugly at Christmas. He did this because he was scared? I don't get it.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
"Truly it was as if God had made him just to show off." First chapter down. Recced by my VBFF Keye who adores it and I follow wherever she goes.

On with the shooooooowwwww
Drithligh chapter 82 . 2/4/2013
Great story. I really enjoyed it. I have to say, I thought the title was going to refer to Bella's state of mind after Edward hurt her, but I'm glad it didn't. Your strong and not crass Bella was great.
Eli chapter 82 . 1/29/2013
It is an amazing story! thank you for writing it! It had ups and a lot of downs but it sucked me in, I read it all in 2 days :)

PS: I still hate Emmet and Veronica :P
jenz tea chapter 82 . 12/28/2012
Loved it!
Thank you for sharing!
jenz tea chapter 58 . 12/27/2012
OMG! It has been a long time since I have stayed up late and not done a very good job at work production from reading a fic but you have me hooked!
(luckily my boss is out of town!)
jenz tea chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
I am just loving this story! You are AWESOME!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/10/2012
what the hell? so many unanswered questions still, makes it seem like im going crazy... who was in the house on halloween night? so weird
951 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »