Reviews for Broken
Guest chapter 35 . 10/10/2012
what the hell? so many unanswered questions still, makes it seem like im going crazy... who was in the house on halloween night? so weird
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
What the F***? poor Bella
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
biting my nails...
Guest chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
seriously this story is killing me! just started today and i cant put it down! i keep waiting for something horrible to happen, i know its right around the corner.
LucyMac chapter 80 . 9/3/2012
Its 1:00 in the morning here and I am done! Which is good because I would be able to do anything until I was finished. I like a good story that riles me up. And as usual you had a good twist with Emmett, and the 'rents. Excellent!
LucyMac chapter 61 . 9/3/2012
I remember reading in one of your AN a long time ago that you liked mean, fucked up Edwards. Wow, this one is really, really, really fucked up. When he get to the apology and I still want to use a nut cracker on his crotch...This guy is a bit scary and really, really out of touch with some form or reality and consequences. Of course a life with a mother who is always making excuses for a kid will do that. Ever see the show "Princesses". It's a show where a financial counsellor works with 20 somethings who don't have a clue with there money or their lives. Their sense of self-entitlement is outrageous and their lack of awareness or consequence is shocking. Edward reminds me of one of these "Princesses". I can go back and read. Seriously, my dander is up. I want Bella to tell him to Fuck off. I keep self-editing the story as I read. My version has a lot more curse words in it. And Bella calling herself a Bitch...really the girl needs to get a bit more "bitch" ...she is too mild.

Lastly, -yeah, yeah, yeah, I am really on a roll - I totally hated in the book when Edward siad to Bella with anger and indignation, "how could you believe me...?"...and I hate it here. This is a real "give him a kick in the crotch" type of self-absorbed statement. What an ass!

Loving the story...can't stop
helenemc chapter 82 . 8/19/2012
Wonderful story. Love the sweet and the angst. Thank you.
marysway chapter 45 . 7/18/2012
I've been reading your story and am enjoying it. Bella is pissing me off though. Well both of them and Emmett. I want to slap him. I hope all 3 grow up real soon. :-)
Guest chapter 82 . 7/5/2012
Awesome story!
honeyimhom chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
Loving your story
honeyimhom chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
I have to say it again, you are an amazing writer.
honeyimhom chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Good chapter
honeyimhom chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Veery good chapter
honeyimhom chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Great story
honeyimhom chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I am loving this story. It is very well written.
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »