Reviews for I Actually Like This Silence
Write more.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
that's all?
Alex chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Best just listen fan fic ever. Thank u.
Chriss-Meister chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Hey, Chriss-Miester here. I don't know if you got my previous messages (my computer's being really buggy lately) but they were along the lines of me loving your story, your writing style, the events, yadda yadda yadda. But I hope this one gets through. I know you haven't probably haven't really thought about this story in 2 years, but I really enjoy reading it, and would love if you finished. If you can't or don't want to, I completely understand. I just thought I'd ask on the possibility you would say 'yes'. But no pressure, seriously. There is certainly no doubt so much more I can read on this site. So if you're not going to continue it, then thank you for the wonderful story. It made my heart pitter-pat (if that makes since)
Chriss-Meister chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I love this. I'm literally squealing in front of my laptop which is embarrassing me beyond belief. But keep up the good work and the wonderful writing. I love the way you portray Owen and Anabelle. It's perfect. It's like I'm reading Sarah Dessen's original work.
lucyb3nson chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
I really like how you've done like Sarah Dessen does and try to tie the characters from other books into the story xD This was getting really good, are you going to continue it?
harsk chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
chiharumisa chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
This was sad but overall I really loved this story! :)
August1999 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
continueeeee
laughingsince98 chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
i love this story but I was curious about a couple of things and please let me know if I am wrong. In the poker chapter wasn't the conversation between the four of them while they were playing poker from the show George Lopez and did you get the idea for this last chapter from the show Gilmore girls where Rory almost walks into the garbage can and Logen warns her and how Rory had not yet forgiven Logen for cheating on her?(i thought they fit perfect with your story.) I have read a few Sarah Dessen books obviously just listen, along for the ride, and lock and key and I was just curious if maybe you were going to include the main people from lock and key such as Ruby and Nate because, like eli from along for the ride, Ruby and Nate go to the U! haha I really hope you update soon and please pm me so I could find out those answers hehe!
CaitlinOonagh95 chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
This is so so good! Please update, nobody can have writers block for this long! :-( pleaseeeeeeee! :-)
mitzyspain chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Read it all tofay and I found it very interesting, you did a good job
Jky. Malfoy chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I loved this whole story except when owen went all crazy and this chapter because like anabelle i hate it when people get mad and coinfrontations they are just so awkward but good job ")
Guest chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
Some author u are u leave us like this? I check for an update everyday and I see nothing but what ever... Consider me disappointed :( but I. Still have hope tht u will one day tell us what's been happening but for now... Goodbye...til ur next udate
SnixX321 chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
Wow this is amazing. I love how your incorporating a little of every Sarah Dessen book into the story. Brilliant! Update soon please. This is a really excellent story!

~SnixX321