Reviews for Miserable At Best
Enchantresme chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
either you are a feminist or a sadist... Anyway, i hate you... kidding... sort of
Enchantresme chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
Everybody seems to be blaming him. Its as much of her fault as it is his.
Enchantresme chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
...Fuck...
Guest chapter 36 . 11/14/2016
This is such a beautiful story! I haven't read something so good and original in a while and even though I'm so angry Seth died I loved it so much!
emoellie42396 chapter 36 . 6/6/2016
this story is seriously one of my favorites️
drul chapter 36 . 4/3/2016
Amazing story! I couldn’t stop reading it till the end... Some parts were really emotional and hard to read, but the sadder parts made the story even more real. The ending is really a tragedy, but it also complements the story in a beautiful way, making it perfect to understand the turning point it represents. But, my favourite aspect about your story is your non-romantic kind of love, I mean, in other stories the idea of romantic love solving all problems gets really unhealthy and unrealistic, especially writing about mental illness ... So thanks for sharing your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
You decline an invitation. An incline is a hill.
Anonymous chapter 36 . 11/8/2015
Beautiful story. I just cant grasp what has happened in this story. I just adored Seth but as you explained it was necessary to make Edward 'snap'. Though this story has many grammatical mistakes the plot and the emotions invested in this story make up for it. I stumbled upon this story accidently and I'm thankful that I did. Keep it up.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 9/29/2015
I have few words except to say that this story is really depressing. The ending was even worse. It is well written. I can only say, that's it? It should really read "tragedy."
Jaygm chapter 34 . 9/29/2015
Looks like there really is no hope.
Jaygm chapter 33 . 9/29/2015
The poor guy can't find a break. He really does need to be put on a medication and closely monitored until he stabalizes.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 9/29/2015
Those people are finally waking up to what Bella has been trying to tell them for awhile now. Carlisle being a doctor should have been much more aware than anyone. Yet, he of all people really let Edward down.
Jaygm chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
OMG! This is terrible.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
Carlisle really does have issues.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
Carlisle is really unreasonable.
1,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »