Reviews for Miserable At Best
tryingtoexist chapter 36 . 2/21
I don't think you understand the impact this story has made on me, and probably so many others. I started reading this because I thought it was something else, and when I realised it wasn't the story I was looking for I almost clicked the back button and abandoned it. But weirdly enough I just couldn't do it. So I kept on reading, read the whole story without stopping, which is why this is my first and last review. And let me tell you I am glad I kept reading. So glad.
This story made me cry, it made me laugh. It made me sad and happy at the same time. The emotions you managed to put into this story...I swear this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
The character development of both Edward and Bella was flawless. Bella, Jesus Christ I felt like Bella was a real person, like she was really going through these things. And Edward was just so...real, I guess. I don't know, I can't describe it properly but it was just something wonderful to read this story.
And Seth. Poor Seth. He never got the chance to take Bella to his prom, or marry her when he turned 18. When I realised you had killed him off I just cried. My parents came home with pizza for dinner and I sat in my room with my computer and cried about a fictional character being killed off. I was genuinely sad but I guess it was necessary for Edward to get better.
This story was amazing, it was like a little miracle story that I am extremely grateful I stumbled upon. Thanks for writing it, thank you so much.
Eimear
Your a great writer but that was a horrible ending...but they're happy so I guess that's all that matters.(sarcastic) did you really have to kill off Seth?
You killed off Seth? What's wrong with you?
She reminds me of those women that make up excuses for why their boyfriends or husbands hit them
Why is she so mean to Alice? SI would have slammed the door in her face. Get your own damn clothes!
Yeah she is a shit friend...I've also noticed that her attitude is affected by his. He's taking her down with him
Yes kissing him after he told you no will make everything magically better! Are you kidding me with this?
No no no...I have no words for how immature and reckless she is.
Your a great writer but shit can she be anymore pathetic?
She's enabling. Maybe if he got arrested it would be a wake up call.
She should jut give him space. She's a bad friend for going behind Alice's back
Yes...be cause a 17 or 18 year old knows how to make everything better right? His family knows nothing. She's full of herself.
Be knows how to play her.
She's an idiot.