Reviews for Miserable At Best
Comrade'sRoza chapter 36 . 5/2
It was absolutely beautiful ... I jsut did not want Seth to was so cute...anyways it was wonderful and I loved of the best I have ever read.
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 36 . 12/8/2014
I read this before, ages ago before it was finished. I remember it because it was major angsty. It is a difficult story to read mainly become is it like 90% angst and very little happiness in between. I wish the ending was happier because it seems like Bella did nothing to make Edward better and the only thing that (kind of) shook him out of his hole was Seth dying. Really, despite all the effort Bella had with Edward it didn't help that much. I can understand that you wanted it to be as realistic as possible, and it is, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if the ending was a bit more upbeat. I dislike Carlisle a lot in this- he is so OOC and a bit stupid for a Doctor if I am honest, and I am angry at Esme too for just following her Husband all the time.

A very well written story so thank you for uploading!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
It's "declined" not "inclined". There is no such word as boughten. The word is bought, that's it, just bought. Don't uses words if you don't know their meaning. Don't try to impress by flowering up your writing because it just makes you seem uneducated. Missing words are very distracting and just sloppy. The reviews say this is well written so I hope you have a decent beta reader for the rest of you chapters.
withwoes chapter 36 . 8/22/2014
How could you? I respect your stories and ideas, but how the fuck could you?! Seth... Out of all people! Out of all the ways this magnificent story could have ended, you chose to conclude it the way it truly began? Something that I will never understand as more than a metaphor...

Thank you for writing this while collecting smiles and praises, thrown phones and slammed laptops, cups of tears and the motherfucking ocean, which we are holding you responsible for.

See you.

P.S. Weed wasn't the worst he could do. Kind of healthy for him, too. ;)
Sherrie chapter 36 . 8/3/2014
This is a beautiful story! Real life down to the bone! It's like, you are standing there watching from the side of the room, as the way you write makes it so real! Great job!
churnupthechunes chapter 36 . 2/21/2014
I don't think you understand the impact this story has made on me, and probably so many others. I started reading this because I thought it was something else, and when I realised it wasn't the story I was looking for I almost clicked the back button and abandoned it. But weirdly enough I just couldn't do it. So I kept on reading, read the whole story without stopping, which is why this is my first and last review. And let me tell you I am glad I kept reading. So glad.
This story made me cry, it made me laugh. It made me sad and happy at the same time. The emotions you managed to put into this story...I swear this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
The character development of both Edward and Bella was flawless. Bella, Jesus Christ I felt like Bella was a real person, like she was really going through these things. And Edward was just so...real, I guess. I don't know, I can't describe it properly but it was just something wonderful to read this story.
And Seth. Poor Seth. He never got the chance to take Bella to his prom, or marry her when he turned 18. When I realised you had killed him off I just cried. My parents came home with pizza for dinner and I sat in my room with my computer and cried about a fictional character being killed off. I was genuinely sad but I guess it was necessary for Edward to get better.
This story was amazing, it was like a little miracle story that I am extremely grateful I stumbled upon. Thanks for writing it, thank you so much.
Eimear
Guest chapter 36 . 2/21/2014
Your a great writer but that was a horrible ending...but they're happy so I guess that's all that matters.(sarcastic) did you really have to kill off Seth?
Guest chapter 35 . 2/21/2014
You killed off Seth? What's wrong with you?
Guest chapter 34 . 2/21/2014
She reminds me of those women that make up excuses for why their boyfriends or husbands hit them
Guest chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Why is she so mean to Alice? SI would have slammed the door in her face. Get your own damn clothes!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Yeah she is a shit friend...I've also noticed that her attitude is affected by his. He's taking her down with him
Guest chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
Yes kissing him after he told you no will make everything magically better! Are you kidding me with this?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
No no no...I have no words for how immature and reckless she is.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Your a great writer but shit can she be anymore pathetic?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
She's enabling. Maybe if he got arrested it would be a wake up call.
1,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »