Reviews for The Chance For Redemption
Barbie22 chapter 12 . 6/4
This is so good I can't wait for more
Please continue this story, this is the best story i've readed so far!
Razell chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Such an emotional chapter.

Sadly, most people are quick to condemn and slow to forgive. Some of them probably WANT to hate Loz, rather than be forced to acknowledge that he has changed and become a better man. I was afraid the woman might insult him, I've heard of people using racial slurs and the like against people who've saved their lives moments before. I'm glad you gave him this chance to feel good about something, to have pride in helping protect others.

This chapter actually brought tears to my eyes. I hope more people can come to see Loz as he is, not as he was, or they thought he was. And I hope he can have a happy ending.
grayza lover chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Nice! Looking forward to your upcoming chapters! Love Loz and Tifa! Can't wait for rated M chapter though! ;p
MyIncentive chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Yay Loz is making more progress! First a hug from Tifa and then getting a drawing from Marlene - wonderful :) Hope he can find the courage to confess to Tifa his fears before something serious may happen!
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Razell chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
He's got a crush, but he doesn't even recognize it. And he actually respects the fact that Tifa is with Cloud! And trying so hard not to cry when someone is nice to him. And Marlene's drawing. How could you NOT love this guy?

His fears, about possibly becoming Sephiroth, about the townspeople hating him, about Cloud are very real and very valid. Of course, there's Shinra as well... Let's hope his second chance will be better than his first.

He's a great deal smarter than he's given credit for, he's just naive and not good at expressing himself. He was raised with an utterly alien way of thinking, and now he's embracing humanity. Despite his childish demeanor, Loz is more of a man than most.
Carrie88 chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
YES! I'm so glad to see an update! I LOVE this story :)

It was a great return chapter and I can't wait to see more!
MyIncentive chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
This is one brilliant story you've got here. Started reading it the other day, and today right up until I had to start an exam haha! Loz has come a long way in such a short span of time, with Tifa's guidance. Really like his characterization; there's a lot more to him than just being a big, brash, adult crybaby. I'm glad Tifa trusted Aerith's decision to bring him back. Redemption fics are my weakness. :)

Going back to the bar scene with the Turks, I'm surprised Tifa didn't warn/inform them of Loz's presence there, working and under her care. Though it must have been satisfying for Loz to let some steam out with a good old fashioned bar brawl. God knows it can't be easy being aware that the general public would like nothing more than for him to disappear again.

Loz recounting the alphabet to Tifa when she asked - LOL.

Loz getting nervous over a goodnight kiss from Tifa - aww, that's adorable. Kinda hope he'll be in possession of more saucy, romance novels and demand further explanation from Tifa - that won't be awkward at all! xD

The signs of Sephiroth Loz has been experiencing is quite scary. I wonder if he'll raise the issue again with Tifa, and tell her of those moments.

So Barret, the Turks, and now Cid knows. And Cloud will be on his way back soon. No doubt Tifa will stand her ground and convince him to come around to the idea of giving one of the remnants a second chance.

I'm so glad you're coming back to this story! So much so I had to log in and leave a review - something I haven't done in years haha! I would have never discovered it otherwise. Do please continue. :)
Razell chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
Cid seems a bit irrational here. Calm, collected, then screaming insults and profanities at Tifa, then settling right back down again as if nothing happened after seeing Loz and ordering another drink.

Tifa has Loz wrapped around her little finger, and I don't know if either of them realizes it yet. Cloud may find his girlfriend taken when he finally gets back. ; )

I like how Loz is willing to do just about anything to protect Tifa and the kids. It's just his kind, loyal nature I suppose. He loves to fight, but it's play to him, now he's beginning to understand concepts that were denied him before, like love and kindness. He'd make a great hero.

First Barrett, then Reno and the Turks, now Cid, it seems all of his old enemies are coming to visit. Hopefully some of them will become new friends instead.

I dread to think what will happen if Vincent arrives. Or worse, Rufus.

Great update! Thanks!
Razell chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
This is a great story.

Loz is my favorite Remnant, and I'm glad to see such a respectful portrayal of him.

Loz is such a strange mixture of innocence and brutality. He's more misguided than anything, but he loves to fight. I like how oblivious he is to sexual matters, not thinking twice about walking around naked in front of Tifa and not understanding what was happening when he got... excited. In so many ways he's just a naive child in the body of a big, strong man, and that's what makes him so lovable. His first experiences with different foods, his love of sweets and ice cream, his happiness at being able to help out, if even in a small way. He still has a lot to discover about life and its joys.

Of course, Sephiroth and Jenova may have other plans... Not to mention that creep Rufus Shinra.

I also like how, despite his childish nature, Loz is portrayed as intelligent and competent. He's immature, but he's not stupid. He'll probably be the smartest man in the city within a few months, reading everything about everything and understanding it all.

Though I hate to imagine what his reaction will be to reading about 'Mother' from a human standpoint.

I just knew that troublesome, adorable little redhead would walk into Seventh Heaven and cause some problems. I like Reno, but he's a handful and a major pain in the backside. The fights were excellently done, and people's reactions to Loz were understandable, they haven't seen his good side, in fact, I'm surprised they haven't tried to lynch him yet (not that I want that to happen!)

Poor, ignorant Cloud is losing his woman... He should have spent more time with her. Oh well, his loss is Loz's gain. ; )
LeakySneakyOprichniki chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Oh gosh! This is so fabulous so far! I've really, really enjoyed reading. It's refreshing to find a nice fanfiction after having not read one in so long. I think you peg Loz's personality and character perfectly
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
This story is awesome, I love how it's slowly progressing and finally not just some smut. Please, continue with the story!
JeIlyfish chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is so cute! I love how you interpreted Loz's innocence and child-like mind.

Really diggin the chapter name, too. Creative and it amused me. I'll keep readin', good job.
freaquin chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Yay! I finally found some decent LozXTifa! I can totally imagine that actually happening to Reno in the bar

I love how it's going so far and I would love it if you could continue it. Great story!

~Holly
Google Girl11 chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
Love this! Its a bit slow though, understandably. And it's also a bit hard to figure out if they are seeing each other romantically or as a Mother/child way, but regardless, I'm looking forward to your update. Do it soon please :]
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »