Reviews for The Chance For Redemption
Tatiana chapter 14 . 7/18
I can't wait for the next chapter update soon! I can't wait to see Tifa and Loz share their 1st kiss
momo67 chapter 14 . 5/10
I love this chapter. The part where they're dancing made me grin so hard, and then when Loz wrote "Prettier then a bike". I gave out a squeal. Please continue! :-)
momo67 chapter 13 . 4/18
I love how you perfectly wrote each character down. Portraying exactly how they would/will react. I never really thought of shipping Loz with Tifa, but your story is changing my mind. Hope you update soon! :-)
Mrs.Vergil Sparda22 chapter 13 . 10/12/2016
Things are getting heavy I wonder how Cloud will take the news. I think Tifa & Loz make a cute couple and I can't wait till more update soon.
Carriesworld chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Oh man! Yes! Love the update! Rufus...damn it! He sucks! ; ; And Sephiroth...Please keep updating when you can! :)
Razell chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Reno, keeping his mouth shut and being a gentleman? It's the End of the World!

Rufus has a lot of room to talk, after having the plate dropped. And now he's going to go snitch to Cloud. Pathetic. How the mighty have fallen, eh?

Poor Loz just can't escape Sephiroth's shadow. But if Sephiroth thinks he'll just cave in and go down without a fight he's a fool. Loz doesn't need him, doesn't want him, and will do everything he can to stop him.

Tifa was wonderful, she refuses to give up on Loz, even with the uncertainties Rufus is trying to fill her head with. She knows he's a good man with a good heart.

Great update! And it's good to see your work again!
Barbie22 chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
This is so good I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2016
Please continue this story, this is the best story i've readed so far!
Razell chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Such an emotional chapter.

Sadly, most people are quick to condemn and slow to forgive. Some of them probably WANT to hate Loz, rather than be forced to acknowledge that he has changed and become a better man. I was afraid the woman might insult him, I've heard of people using racial slurs and the like against people who've saved their lives moments before. I'm glad you gave him this chance to feel good about something, to have pride in helping protect others.

This chapter actually brought tears to my eyes. I hope more people can come to see Loz as he is, not as he was, or they thought he was. And I hope he can have a happy ending.
grayza lover chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Nice! Looking forward to your upcoming chapters! Love Loz and Tifa! Can't wait for rated M chapter though! ;p
MyIncentive chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Yay Loz is making more progress! First a hug from Tifa and then getting a drawing from Marlene - wonderful :) Hope he can find the courage to confess to Tifa his fears before something serious may happen!
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Razell chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
He's got a crush, but he doesn't even recognize it. And he actually respects the fact that Tifa is with Cloud! And trying so hard not to cry when someone is nice to him. And Marlene's drawing. How could you NOT love this guy?

His fears, about possibly becoming Sephiroth, about the townspeople hating him, about Cloud are very real and very valid. Of course, there's Shinra as well... Let's hope his second chance will be better than his first.

He's a great deal smarter than he's given credit for, he's just naive and not good at expressing himself. He was raised with an utterly alien way of thinking, and now he's embracing humanity. Despite his childish demeanor, Loz is more of a man than most.
Carriesworld chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
YES! I'm so glad to see an update! I LOVE this story :)

It was a great return chapter and I can't wait to see more!
MyIncentive chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
This is one brilliant story you've got here. Started reading it the other day, and today right up until I had to start an exam haha! Loz has come a long way in such a short span of time, with Tifa's guidance. Really like his characterization; there's a lot more to him than just being a big, brash, adult crybaby. I'm glad Tifa trusted Aerith's decision to bring him back. Redemption fics are my weakness. :)

Going back to the bar scene with the Turks, I'm surprised Tifa didn't warn/inform them of Loz's presence there, working and under her care. Though it must have been satisfying for Loz to let some steam out with a good old fashioned bar brawl. God knows it can't be easy being aware that the general public would like nothing more than for him to disappear again.

Loz recounting the alphabet to Tifa when she asked - LOL.

Loz getting nervous over a goodnight kiss from Tifa - aww, that's adorable. Kinda hope he'll be in possession of more saucy, romance novels and demand further explanation from Tifa - that won't be awkward at all! xD

The signs of Sephiroth Loz has been experiencing is quite scary. I wonder if he'll raise the issue again with Tifa, and tell her of those moments.

So Barret, the Turks, and now Cid knows. And Cloud will be on his way back soon. No doubt Tifa will stand her ground and convince him to come around to the idea of giving one of the remnants a second chance.

I'm so glad you're coming back to this story! So much so I had to log in and leave a review - something I haven't done in years haha! I would have never discovered it otherwise. Do please continue. :)
Razell chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
Cid seems a bit irrational here. Calm, collected, then screaming insults and profanities at Tifa, then settling right back down again as if nothing happened after seeing Loz and ordering another drink.

Tifa has Loz wrapped around her little finger, and I don't know if either of them realizes it yet. Cloud may find his girlfriend taken when he finally gets back. ; )

I like how Loz is willing to do just about anything to protect Tifa and the kids. It's just his kind, loyal nature I suppose. He loves to fight, but it's play to him, now he's beginning to understand concepts that were denied him before, like love and kindness. He'd make a great hero.

First Barrett, then Reno and the Turks, now Cid, it seems all of his old enemies are coming to visit. Hopefully some of them will become new friends instead.

I dread to think what will happen if Vincent arrives. Or worse, Rufus.

Great update! Thanks!