Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Why does Edward keep saying It was just a kiss? It was a lot more then that.
Bellas being a clingy fucking idiot huh? He says its just sex...she asks to stay the night...he hints at NO...and she begs...LOL WOW

and now she LOVES him...LOL OMG I don't fucking get it. And lets talk about the lemon...Edward didn't have any special moves...he was just like every other guy. With all that experience you'd think he would be better in bed. Ya I know you had bella say it was perfect but bella would probably get off if a guy made her a butter sandwich.
After bella and tyler left the restaurant Edward thought why bella would pick tyler over him...and he thought that something like "I'm a billion times richer"

But why would that matter at all? If Edward never actually dates...just randomly fucks girls...then they never see any of his money. So why is that even one of his thoughts?

Also bell says it ch 11 that Edwards probably been with 1000 women and Edward said that that was the modest side of things...implying that the number is way higher then that. HIGHER THEN A THOUSAND?HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WRITER? 30 is gross...but 1000? 1500? OMG Someone call the CDC!
In the first chapter Edward said that rose worked for Carlisle back when...and she and Emmett liked each other ...but he fucked her multiple times

in chapter 9 you implied that Edward met her first then she met Emmett.

sigh...so which is it?
I'm so sick of bella acting like every single thing Edward does is just the epitome of man. Its just retarded.

And the way she was acting in the restaurant? what the fuck was that? God it was embarrassing!
So Edward has been with thousands of woman. You said that...and since meeting bella. on Wednesday and Thursday he fucked his way through his black book. How many women were in there?

You know 6 out of 10 people that have hiv don't know that they have HIV? And you can get a false negative for up to 6 months. YA, Edward could actually have hiv right now. Do you want bella to have hiv too? that's messed up.
Ok, I HATE that bella is infatuated with Edward after one glance. CANT FUCKING STAND HOW EASY SHE IS. YES, I mean emotionally!

I hate how you've made Edward so nasty and I don't like how easy it is for him to get women.

I hate how bella treated someone that brought them her purse back. He brings her the purse and says he didn't steal anything and she actually says "how do I know that"? She said that she didn't want to come off as a giddy schoolgirl...yet she is one...and instead she wanted to come off as a cunt?

And now let me guess, Edward is gonna be all weird in chapter 7 ...cause hes NEVER had a girl turn him down before...right?

I'm rolling my eyes at your lack of character development skills.
Edward said that he didn't know his number...but it was likely in the thousands. THOUSANDS? Your version of Edward has been with THOUSANDS of women?

THOUSANDS...SERIOUSLY?

THOUSANDS? WHAT THE FUCK?

THOUSANDS? Why would you make him so gross? I don't understand.

You realize that hes only been sexually active for 13 years...that's 4745 days...So if he was with 1000 girls...thats a new girl every 4 days since he was 12. And that seems ok to you? And even if he used a condom he has probably come in contact with at least 300 women that had stds. SO what has he had? Cause realistically, he HAD to have contracted at least a few. Hes picking up randoms...strangers! OMG SO FUCKING DANGEROUS!

I don't want this Edward ANYWHERE near bella!
Bella glass fell off the table...and cut her leg? I don't really get how that could even happen.
Emmetts been through...hundreds of girls? HUNDREDS?

OMG, that's NASTY! Well its not like Rose deserves a clean dick to sit on, she did fuck Emmetts brother..multiple times...while she liked Em.
Edward says " I'm a monster, a vampire, a killer, and I love it"

He forgot a few things, hes also a complete moron. And if this is the way he speaks I'm embarrassed for him.

Also, the Saleen s7 is one of the ugliest cars ive ever seen. Ya its fast as fuck, but so ugly. I don't see mafia driving that piece of shit.

Driving that car, acting the way he does, and taunting the cops? You can tell that hes too young to be a boss, too cocky, and too stupid. Too bad you didn't make better choices for your main character, so that we could believe that he was mafia. He just seems like a dumb rich prick criminal. Not a leader and certainly not mafia.
WTF? Edward said that everyone knew that Rose liked Emmett back before they got together, yet Rose was fucking Edward?

Is that how she was gonna tell Emmett she liked him? LOL Id like Emmett to find out and shot her. What a nasty whore. And Edward would sleep with a girl knowing that his brother like her? That's the kind of guy Edward is? Wow.

No thanks!
Esme "lives in a WORD ruled by men who dominated chaos"

Use English much? Men DOMINATE CHAOS? LOL REALLY?

And having Edward fuck rose is just tacky. You know what else is tacky? Having him nor rose tell Emmett. I'm sure Emmett would like to know that his wife has fucked his brother multiple times. What a nasty used up skank, and Edward is obviously a shit brother. I thought the mafia had a strong sense of loyalty. Guess not in your story.
Edward said that he is a favorite to rule his "kind". That's a strange way to put it. Then again he called himself menacing. LOL You think he looks in mirrors and thinks "I'm menacing"? What a weird way to describe YOURSELF.

Also, how does Edward know that his grandfather developed a "scary eye" by the age of 5? Someone tell him that?
I find it weird that Jacob went through the police academy in no time BECAUSE of his determination...LOL Cause it couldn't possibly be that he got through in no time because the actual training only takes 6 months. LOL

ANd you make a big deal about Jake being a detective at such a "young" age. But you can take the exam just a year or two after your probationary year. So I imagine that there are detectives years younger then 27.

It doesn't bode well for you that you couldn't take 3 minutes to research what you were gonna write about. LAZY.
12,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »