Reviews for There Will Be Blood
BCod87 chapter 48 . 8/24
I just binge read this story in 2 days. Mind blown! Amazing job. Well developed plot and characters. Jumping to the sequel now.
Jillgrab chapter 29 . 6/9
Wow that tattoo is VERY fitting for him.
Twilightlovebug chapter 48 . 4/19
3rd time reading and still in love with this story! Still the best Edward and Bella mafia story! On to there will be freedom!
I realize it's far too late, but there's this: The plural of Cullen is CULLENS. No apostrophe. CULLEN'S is a possessive, as in "Mr. Cullen's shirt is bloody." If you're talking about a family, you'd simply use CULLENS, as in "The Cullens are a dangerous family." Then, of course, there's a plural possessive form - CULLENS' as in "The Cullens' finances are shady."
jujufa chapter 1 . 4/9
I can’t believe I’m reading this yet again, but its honestly the best fanfic ive ever read so Im guessing this wont even be the last time.
twiluvrr chapter 47 . 3/28
Loved it!
keraatchley05 chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
Loved it!
QueenGB chapter 7 . 11/9/2021
I love this story so so much but I forgot how annoying Alice is at the beginning of it. Hello Xanax. Thanks for keeping this story here. Xoxo
BookBelle99 chapter 13 . 10/22/2021
You are a MASTER of sexual tension. I’ve never read anything, fanfic or otherwise, that was this well written when it comes to that like my god
BookBelle99 chapter 8 . 10/20/2021
This version of the Cullen boys reminds me of the Falcones from the Camorra Chronicles series by Cora Reilly
sagajunkie chapter 11 . 9/10/2021
roses were a nice touch. loved the idea of the first date on the yacht.
12,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »