Reviews for There Will Be Blood
storiesrmyjam chapter 48 . 6/30
I loved this story it was absolutely amazing but then u went and fucked it all up at the end of the story it was annoying because u brought in a twist that wasn't really needed,it was too abrupt and very unnerving however this story kept me on the edge of me seat and o have to applaud u for that, the way you presented everything was exquisite and your with and dialogue was outstanding I loved Edward in this story and overall I would totally recommend this even though they didn't get an exact fairy tale ending you made it unique and at least they ended up together !
datingrobert chapter 46 . 6/11
sorry but i think you made the plot completely the worst. this is really getting out of hand and i'd sayㅡ it all doesnt make sense :/
datingrobert chapter 34 . 6/10
heh heh for some reason i still dont forgive them both. bella's a drama queen. edward didn't try that hard. and suddenly this was all forgotten because of HOT sWEATY EDWARD? like what the fuck...
datingrobert chapter 32 . 6/10
pffft
datingrobert chapter 31 . 6/10
i skipped the making out part thats just disgusting
datingrobert chapter 30 . 6/10
suddenly bella's being a drama queen here. poor edward. its their last night together and bella just had to ruin it
datingrobert chapter 13 . 6/9
why did this chapter end up like this i'm sueing
datingrobert chapter 12 . 6/9
"lemon coming up next" the only good thing that happened to me today
datingrobert chapter 11 . 6/8
sheez why i never read this fic before, is out of my mind. 11 chapters in and im in LOVE
datingrobert chapter 7 . 6/8
holyyyshit i love this bella! y ou go girl
blondferretgirl chapter 48 . 6/7
Love It!
Uh, it's Dracula's LAIR.
guest chapter 2 . 6/6
i know it's too late, but-
CONCEITED, not CONCEDED.
gold PLATED, not PLATTED
Ashlie Christine chapter 48 . 6/5
OMG! What can I say? I am sooo in love with this story and have not put my phone down since I started reading! Excellently done! Everything was wonderfull from the start and always left me wanting more! Can’t wait to start the sequel! Much love!

Ashlie Christine
una delle cose più difficili della vita è avere parole nel tuo cuore che non possono essere pronunciate
12,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »