Reviews for There Will Be Blood
sagajunkie chapter 11 . 9/10
roses were a nice touch. loved the idea of the first date on the yacht.
sagajunkie chapter 10 . 9/10
Tyler is kinda pushy.n maybe now he'll back off since this night was so weird
sagajunkie chapter 8 . 9/9
nice chapter. love that Bella's driving him crazy
sagajunkie chapter 7 . 9/9
love that B put him in his place. go bella
sagajunkie chapter 6 . 9/9
let the games begin, indeed
sagajunkie chapter 5 . 9/9
should be interesting when E and I find out B's real age
sagajunkie chapter 4 . 9/9
E is a jerk. total man whore
sagajunkie chapter 3 . 9/9
hope b is strong against Alice. love Alice,. bt hate that she guilt trs or pushes B into getting her way
sagajunkie chapter 2 . 9/9
great
AstridCullen chapter 48 . 9/2
i don't know if you're still reading reviews, but I just want you to know that this has always been one of my favorite stories ever. I've read this years ago, then again when pandemic began, and then again last year, and I just finished reading it now. It doesn't matter how much I read it, I still can't get enough and I can't wait to read TWBF again.
I see reviews about spellings and grammar, but they aren't that bad, especially considering how good the story is.
omg gina stopped screaming because they held a gun to her head its pretty obvious they wouldnt of shot her there and then or they would of shot the guy, they were trying to keep quiet i would of screamed for all my worth they were killing her husband and doubt they would let her live for much longer so scream ure lungs out make as much noise as possible be as much of a pain as poss ure gonna end up dead anyway its the mafia at least try something i would be their worse nightmare but i guess thats because i dont fear death if it saved loved ones for instance i would die for all 3 of my kids without blinking
theres no hope for us if edward is messing u up as u r in control of his actions lol
AlexandraaCullen chapter 36 . 8/18
I wish Edward took more time to comfort Bella, I understand he’s mad but she’s in such a fragile state right now
Stephannielynn chapter 6 . 8/5
OMG I've read this book 3 times already and part with the taser never gets old. I die laughing everytime.
kriscrossapplesauce chapter 1 . 7/26
Hi! My name is Kristin, and I just read this story for the first time, even though you published ten years ago, and then I read it again. It's such a good story and I enjoyed it immensely. The thing is, in this post-COVID world, I need a project. I'm hoping I've found it in editing this epic story. I'm not trying to steal or "fix" your story, I swear. And I definitely don't mean to insult your beta, but the grammar and spelling leaves something to be desired I don't want any credit, I just to edit. This stuff is second nature to me and, like I said, I need a project. Besides, you could always report me if I reposted, so you don't need to worry. I've never edited a fanfic before, but I did edit a friend's self-published novel, which is like a fanfic in its own way, just with OCs. If you want to check my work or have any other questions, please message me.

P.S. I wasn't able to push the message icon, so that's why I'm leaving this as a review.

P.S.S. if for some reason Fanfiction won't let you message me, this is my email:

I hope this reaches you :)

Kristin