Reviews for There Will Be Blood
mysteryheart chapter 24 . 9/23
again with the dramatic bullshit. a dessert eagle weighs about five pounds, not 500. unless Edward was skin and bones I doubt he had trouble holding it up. now the knockback is something that could take 5 months to get used to. this story is ok, but all the stupid dramatics when it comes to shit like this is seriously affecting the stories quality. i suggest you edit it.
mysteryheart chapter 8 . 9/22
the dramatics are a bit much, you're trying to hard to make Edward seem larger than life, I don't care how badass a person is, no one can maintain a healthy weight by eating once every three days and no one can just not sleep. humans need sleep. and about the handling guns, while they were toddlers, that's not badass, that's stupid, and also unlikely
atchleykera031 chapter 2 . 9/9
Great!
atchleykera031 chapter 1 . 9/8
Loved it
i’ve read this 3 times and i love it. thankyou for sharing this !
redhot gunterman chapter 9 . 8/21
Seven years is really not that bad. My husband is six.
somebody2love chapter 1 . 7/26
One of my favorite mobward focs!
Again so good ..have fun
EzziiBii chapter 48 . 6/19
Hey, I have been reading and rereading this story and There will be Freedom from the beginning when you began writing. It's 2020 and these are still my two favorite books (I consider them books) on this site and quite possibly in general. The mental images I get from the storylines, the way the conflict is written, the connections I made with all the characters... I constantly recommend it to people close to me who I know would appreciate great writing.
I hope you are doing well and still writing, I hope you are/do get published so that the rest of the world can enjoy your pieces the way I did (all these years) and still do.
I'm about to dive into it again... Thanks for the gems johnnyboy7
LILLY chapter 1 . 6/12
GREAT STORY
Loveforwolves143 chapter 48 . 6/7
Amazing story. Characters are great. I like how neither bends to the others will so easily. Usually Bella's character just gives in and plays docile, but I always love when they have a back bone. Makes it more interesting. Each chapter is amazing and has its own special twist to it.

Cant wait to see whats next.
ALICE seriously killed me when she met the guys. I've never laughed so hard.
keraatchley30 chapter 6 . 5/13