Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Kopec82 chapter 35 . 5/20
What that heck does Bella expects? This is horse shit she knew was he was now she wants he to Change, again horse shit!
Dannygirl90 chapter 6 . 4/30
Oh god. I usually love most Alice's in stories but this one takes the cake! Alice and that taser. Oh god I have to re-read it again. Soo funny!
I want to know wtf a 16 yr old would need a fuck buddy...that's all kinds of messed up. Yet now shes all about not worrying with guys?
rosegolden chapter 7 . 4/4
The last sentence was priceless!
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 10 . 4/1
Well this kind of turned highschool-ish...shm...
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 3 . 3/31
Oh boy...how are you ever gonna have these two mesh?
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 2 . 3/31
Ok...so I think I might have finally read an Edward that I don't like :/.

Well written!
Jerri41 chapter 8 . 3/24
This story is like watching a movie. Great job:)
Sarah Amin chapter 47 . 3/21
I really couldn't understand how she took him back so easily .. I loved TWBB and TWBF so much and read them all the time but she more or less lost a looooooooooot and what did she get in the end ..
I kinda wish she put him through the same hell first before going back to him.
yankeerose chapter 34 . 3/20
Really...Bella is a grown woman. Any grown woman with an ounce of dignity would not be forgiving a cheater so easily. I really had high hopes for her story line...but now she is feeling sorry that she overreacted and she is going to help him get clean...LMAO!
yankeerose chapter 9 . 3/18
I can't believe anyone would freak out over a 7 year age difference...I was 18 when I met my future hubby who was 30...no one thought anything strange about it. Enjoying the story so far.
T.L. Wilson chapter 40 . 2/23
As a resident of Florida, I have been stung by many jellyfish in my time! Those buggers hurt! This chapter had me laughing soooo hard!
Okay...I know you wrote this a while ago...but I am kinda new to the Edward/Bella shipping thing. I mostly stick with "Dramione"...but I laughed my ass off over this chapter. My Mum, whom I am taking care of after her surgery, kept looking at me and wondering what the hell I was smoking. I love this chapter...hear me...Love!
Heather Clark
Busting a gut over Jasper and his What-the-hell-should-I -do moment. Alice has me crying rolling off the bed with her tasers and rape alliagations thrown around. I am hooked...bravo!
Heather Clark
MiaClassic chapter 1 . 2/20
Here I go again. Third time reading this amazing fic!
12,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »