Reviews for There Will Be Blood
twilightobession chapter 7 . 11/14/2019
Lol. I knew Bella would not go for his smooth lines. Lol.
twilightobession chapter 6 . 11/14/2019
I just laughed at Alice and her tasers. Lol. I have a feeling that Edward is not going to know what to do when he is turned down for the 1st time in his life by Bella. Lol.
twilightobession chapter 5 . 11/14/2019
Oh my. Bella and the smell of blood.
twilightobession chapter 4 . 11/13/2019
I can't wait to see how Edward and Bella meet.
twilightobession chapter 3 . 11/13/2019
Thanks for giving us Bella's POV.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 11/13/2019
I reading a Mobward.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2019
SHINING, not SHINNING! Geez
And it's a HURDLE, not a HURTLE.
lelu chapter 37 . 10/15/2019
Good, he deserved it, he is the stupidest mobster alive! When Carlisle dies, the Cullen clan will fall, because of Edward's hotheadedness. He never stops to think, he just impulsively does what he wants and makes things worse.
Missysue32 chapter 11 . 9/2/2019
If he knows her name & address he has to know her AGE! BACKGROUND CHECK ANYONE? I’m completely addicted to this awesome story! You’v Got Me Guessing Like Crazy! Being a Player or Not Being a Player?! No Flowers a Joke! If he is serious and he doesn’t know she’s lying about her age and now her parents, he’s going to be really Pissed! I guess he’s lying to her to though!
Missysue32 chapter 9 . 9/1/2019
DAMN Bella is stronger than I would have been! DAMN!
Missysue32 chapter 7 . 9/1/2019
Damn I’m So Glad She could See Thru the BULLSHIT & HAS A DAMN BACKBONE! I absolutely love a strong Bella!
Missysue32 chapter 6 . 9/1/2019
I’m not liking Edward right now... I really hope he redeems himself soon! But that DAMN ALICE HAD TEARS POURING DOWN MY FACE BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AND TRYING TO BE QUIET BECAUSE I WAS READING REALLY LATE IN BED WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS TRYING TO SLEEP! It was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!
lizhobbs1974 chapter 36 . 8/25/2019
Poor Swans I want to kill the person who cut off the head of those magnificent Birds
ButterflyBaby30 chapter 7 . 8/19/2019