Reviews for There Will Be Blood
MelenePandora chapter 47 . 4/2/2018
the story started nice, but hate it now, instead of Edward becoming a better person, Bella ended up being weak and masochistic, you really should rewrite the story...
I agree with EBee, and RJ...
EBee chapter 48 . 3/22/2018
Seriously? That's it?

She just... forgives him? For causing all that bullshit, bossing her around, controlling her life, demanding that she had an abortion, and fucking leaving her to rot in a prison roll for TWO YEARS?

She mourned him! She fucking came to terms with him being dead! And then he just pops back up, says sorry, and expects everything o be okay again? What the fuck? Do you know what it's like to lose the person you love? Because I do. And if he ever pulled that shit on me, I wouldn't be able to look at him ever again. And she just fucking forgives him for it?

Not to mention all the spelling and grammar errors in the story, the glaring misogyny, and the fucked up relationships. I get you we're going for a controlling, domineering Edward with mental issues, but you ended up with a sexist, tyrannical narcissist who throws punches every five seconds yet never has anything bad happen to him.

You had me going for a hot second. I liked this story right up until 45. Then you just blew everything out of the water for the sake of keeping the pairing together. For fucks sake, dude, you ruined your masterpiece.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/14/2018
You guys do realize this person hasn’t been online for years right?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2018
I was really enjoying this story but I honestly had to stop reading because all of the slut shaming comments. They were vile and really turned me off the story. Please try some feminism or at least basic respect for women in your future works.
DieHardCullen97 chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
WHEN I TELL YOU I READ THIS SERIES EIGHT TIMES A YEAR I COULD PASS OUT.
aslubsg chapter 47 . 2/19/2018
Such a great story overall!
aslubsg chapter 35 . 2/19/2018
Seriously enjoying this story so far. The only thing I have an issue with is with Edward. I feel like with someone like Edward, l think he should have more self control. In every chapter he throws a tantrum and it started of as kinda cool but now it’s just annoying. But other than that I like your writing and your story!
Streammz chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Hey your fic is being plagiarzed by some dumb kid on ao3.
/works/13642797/chapters/31331499#comments
RJ chapter 23 . 2/11/2018
You are a good writer and I was enjoying the story immensely, waiting for the moment that Bella finds out. I must say, her reaction wasn’t what I expected. First she’s scared, understandably, but after finding out the whole story from Carlisle, she’s suddenly ok? She said that she loves Edward and accepts all his “baggage”? Even after Edward flat out says that he enjoys killing people? Yikes! Not to mention that he told her he’s killed over a thousand people.
So while you are a terrific writer and the plot was a good idea, I won’t be reading anymore. It’s just disappointing to see Bella as a weak pushover who doesn’t seem to react as a normal human being should, even for a FanFiction. Thank you and good luck with your writing.
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Sorry it messed up my post
i said the Recent Guest Reviewer was a D*I*C*K :D
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Wow the recent Guest Reviewer i K...
Really enjoying this fic so far
I'm near the halfway point and I think it just keeps getting better
Screw the haters they just jelly bishes too cowardly to actually Review under a User Name so you can respond :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2018
What is it with you sad women and a scummy mafia clown? I’m embarrassed for my gender.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/16/2018
Why does Edward keep saying It was just a kiss? It was a lot more then that.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2018
Bellas being a clingy fucking idiot huh? He says its just sex...she asks to stay the night...he hints at NO...and she begs...LOL WOW

and now she LOVES him...LOL OMG I don't fucking get it. And lets talk about the lemon...Edward didn't have any special moves...he was just like every other guy. With all that experience you'd think he would be better in bed. Ya I know you had bella say it was perfect but bella would probably get off if a guy made her a butter sandwich.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2018
After bella and tyler left the restaurant Edward thought why bella would pick tyler over him...and he thought that something like "I'm a billion times richer"

But why would that matter at all? If Edward never actually dates...just randomly fucks girls...then they never see any of his money. So why is that even one of his thoughts?

Also bell says it ch 11 that Edwards probably been with 1000 women and Edward said that that was the modest side of things...implying that the number is way higher then that. HIGHER THEN A THOUSAND?HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WRITER? 30 is gross...but 1000? 1500? OMG Someone call the CDC!
12,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »