Reviews for There Will Be Blood
storiesrmyjam chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
I fucking love this Edward
MariahajilE chapter 4 . 2/21/2019
Congratulations! You've been voted into Round 2 of the 2018 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of Round 2 nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, February 22nd.

Round 2 polls will open this Saturday, February 23rd, and close March 3rd at 11:59 p.m. EST. This year's winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced March 17th.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
twificfandomawards . blogspot
TwiFicFanAwards
MariahajilE chapter 3 . 2/10/2019
Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2018 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of nominees is published on the site.

Round 1 polls will open today, February 10th, and close February 17th at 11:59 pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on February 23rd. Round 2 polls will open February 24th and close March 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.

Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced March 17th.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
twificfandomawards . blogspot
TwiFicFanAwards
yitu chapter 48 . 1/27/2019
Wonderful story; couldn't help but binge read it. Thank you for sharing!
VryUnique chapter 21 . 1/26/2019
That poor kid. Even though it wasn't the objective adopting sons had made the Cullen family almost twice as strong.
VryUnique chapter 19 . 1/26/2019
Even if Edward was screwing bella it still wouldn't be considered statutory rape, that was a silly thing to say.
VryUnique chapter 18 . 1/26/2019
I'm sure everyone will know the Cullens did it but too bad there isn't anyone to tell how the four walked in and out without a scratch, well almost since Edward has a dog bite.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 1/26/2019
The 18 thing is going to be a shock.
VryUnique chapter 13 . 1/25/2019
I'm glad Bella stayed strong. I was worried when she asked to stay.
saintfudge chapter 47 . 12/24/2018
Just re read this ..still a great read ..thanks for sharing ...ho ho ho have fun
Varsini C P chapter 47 . 12/15/2018
I saw that coming. Thank you for sharing. Onto the sequel now.
Varsini C P chapter 37 . 12/14/2018
Damn the cockroaches are freaking everywhere! *dramatically throws hands over the head and slaps the thighs*
Guest chapter 48 . 12/2/2018
Amazing story! Couldn’t stop reading!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2018
I am enjoying the fic but I did think I should point out that you had previously said all three sons went to Harvard for undergrad and then to Tuck for B school, not HBS.
drtammy1511 chapter 38 . 11/5/2018
Wow, I still love this story, but I really wish you had done your research when it comes to the medical issues. When the heart stops, by definition that is cardiac arrest. Not every heart attack needs corrective surgery, you’re correct. But diet absolutely will not correct the problem with the heart to the extent you portray. You never mentioned Edward’s cholesterol, yet you want him on a statin. You basically put him on bed rest for 3 months, but most post heart attack patients begin heart rehab within a month.
You would have a wonderful story if you paid more attention to detail!
12,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »