Reviews for There Will Be Blood
CLee56 chapter 26 . 7/5/2014
At first I thought they might have come from Jacob, but I don't think he would deliberately try and hurt an innocent, but not so for Edward's other "aquaitances".
fanactic23 chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Perfect story untill this part. Why couldnt bella remain strong instead of falling without a little more work.
CLee56 chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
Bella took everything better than everyone thought, even her I think.
Wow she got disappeared that quick. I think Edward found her because he knew how to look for her. And she didn't freak out on him after he beat that guy to death.
CLee56 chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
So Jacob is thinking about getting to Edward through Bella. I guess that's the way it works.
Polyphemos chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Impede is not a big word.
CLee56 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Can't wait to find out if Edward will actually get what he wanrs.
CLee56 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Whoa Edward, i wonder if his mother noticed?
ConsidertheArt chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hey I was just on a different website, and saw the same story written as a JUstin Bieber story. I was going to. PM you with this, but was unable to. Thought you might be interested in knowing.

story/9847395-there-will-be-blood-not-mine
Stevette chapter 48 . 6/25/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I hate that I'm so behind on your stories but damn! You had me bawling! I love it that a man is writing fanfiction also! I feel like such a girl when I sit and read all the time! I'm just sooooo glad! Now I'm going to be reading your next story! I also followed you on twitter!(: I just love your story! 3 Favorites list here you come!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Have you ever thought of publishing the There Will Be Blood series? I feel like this would be really popular if it was published and the names were changed.
ocdcullen chapter 47 . 6/11/2014
off to the conclusion all I remember from that is bella with flowers and rutt rohh shaggy!
ocdcullen chapter 29 . 6/9/2014
back for the second time, amazing I really cant remember the end til this point and its driving me crazy! I can usually remember every story I read I hope it jars something soon before I go nutz
Fatima chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
"the blacks" should be "African-Americans" or at least capitalize it. It's acting as a proper noun here.
mz.nanny chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This looks good.
Sinnerforvengenz chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
So hey I've already read this and twbf and beyond perf obviously but I just have to ask why isn't it on wattpad?
12,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »