Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Vulca chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Though ed/bells are the stars. I want al/jaz too!
Vulca chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
How in the world can u write so awesomely? In merely 4chapters u became my fav author.
jk chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
you lost me at I take what I want and if I wanted rose I would have her..and I did a few times...
this Edward is all used up and gross...I mean rose seriously?

and neither him nor rose told Emmett that they were together multiple times? that's fuckin gross poor em! he doesn't know that his girlfriends fucked his brother! and he touches that nasty whore?
and you want edwhore with bella? ewwwwwww no thanks
Foreveerjess chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Og my goodness Alice with the with the Tasers was funny. Especially the "This one has prongs bitches part' couldn't stop laughing at that part.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I haven't read your stories, did not even know there was a man who loved Twilight and loved writing Twilight fanfiction but I saw someone request the chapter for when Bella went to the store being pregnant and Edward had to go save her and I red it and man am I hooked, hook, line ans sinker! I have you down on email alerts for your stories current and old! I LOVED the chapter I read but now I have to go back to the start and read how Edward met Bella! I bet that is a story! I plan to read them all, hope you deal with HEA's and when you do not you let us know! I can handle a sad ending if it is justified and if Edward or Bella is the fault of a death, meaning one oe the other you give us an aftermath chapter or epilogue! I get so mad when authors do not give us the suffering we all want to read if it is something really dumb and foolish that causes their love one's death! So thank you for being one of a few brave men who like our love story, even if it is very improbable!
Kate Snape21 chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
Edward is not annoying haha but i do understand where Edward is coming from like he did mess up really badly but a part of me hopes they don't get back together but another part of me is hopping they do haha it makes no sense but anyway :)
Kate Snape21 chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
i think it would probably be better for Edward if Bella wasn't in the picture because she makes him go all soft plus every time someone says something rude about Bella Edward gets all fired up and does something stupid just like now he has probably like started some kind of war or something because of what he did plus if people start seeing Edward go all soft they will start to lose the scary side of him and just thick of him as a normal everyday person but then again i think Bella should be with Edward since he shows other emotions and everything she brings the good side out of him

i love Alec he is really cute :) I'm glad that he looks up to Edward and I'm glad Edward has taken on to him and i really hope Edward and Bella have kids haha idk why but i just do :)

i love this story so far :)
Guest chapter 36 . 8/28/2015
This is the second time I've read this fanfic and I just can't get boy 7,u are an AMAZING writer and I truly believe this fanfic should get published and turned into a .
ConquerAndEnslave chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Alice is way too pushy, somebody force feed her some Xanax please
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Anyone know Johnnyboy7 in real life or FB life? The "There will be" series has been turned into a justin bieber fanfic on Wattpad. 29900241-there-will-be-blood-not-mi….
MariahajilE chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
this story has been plagiarized on wattpad: wattpad story/25691214-there-will-be-blood wattpad story/9847395-there-will-be-blood-not-mine
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
I dont know how I felt about this chapter. On the negative side, I think that Bella just has one too many personalities. You said she's strong, but yet she's insecure about her body (I.e. The bathing suit, the white dress). She's also super attracted to Edward, where at one point she admits that she wants to tie him to her bed, but when he offers, she gets disgusted by it. I think its important to just be consistent. Switching it up, even a little too soon, can create a confusing character. On the other positive hand, you must being doing something right. Because I'm still very interested.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
I kinda like doucheward. Hope he doesn't change too fast.
Aunt Siduri chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
I think I have said it before but THIS CHAPTER WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE! I love rereading this story!
MJo Darcy chapter 48 . 8/2/2015
After reading your story I think it was a good plot but you just make innecesary drama sometimes like the characters just contradict themselves and usually I just wanted to slap bella in the face for saying one thing first and then contradict herself.
12,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »