Reviews for There Will Be Blood
luxinthetux chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Hey! I love this story and I think it would go great with my OTP, Klaroline. Could I adapt There Will Be Blood to them? I will very clearly mention you came up with the story and give you full credit.
xoxo
QueenGB chapter 35 . 2/11/2016
I know there's another book *excited face* I have no idea what's in it but if time advances, I hope Edward manages to channel his degrees, photo-memory, OCD/dominance and rage into being a kick ass smooth maga prince come king.
QueenGB chapter 33 . 2/11/2016
If you are going to make him cheat on Bella then I don't know if I can do his. :-(
QueenGB chapter 31 . 2/11/2016
Why the fuck why? I knew you would but shit!
twilightlullaby chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
absolutely everything that is great is this! enjoying the read so far, great job.
twilightlullaby chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Throughly excited I found this gem. I can't wait to read deeper into the 'mystery'!
QueenGB chapter 27 . 2/11/2016
So in a room full of cops after hitting one all pretenses are gone and Edward basically admits he's up to no good and not just a Harvard/Dartmouth educated businessman? And he shot Seth? Lots of action.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 2/11/2016
I love Alec's character! I am enjoying Edward's resistance to his more human qualities with Bella and Alec.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 2/10/2016
So I sort of get Carlisle's point but he could have been charming while doing it and what crawled up Rose's ass. Jealous like canon? Great chappy, was Alec really a sex slave to Albert? Will he get therapy or will Esme think church is enough? This family is all sorts of fabulously fucked up!

Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 2/10/2016
Holy overbearing mothers Esme. Haha

That last scene with Figs death was very compelling. You're good!
QueenGB chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
We know she's going to give in I mean it's Edward but I really want him to work because when he fucks her and I don't mean just his mobster-cock but his mobster-life it probably won't be pretty. Loving your story ;-D x
QueenGB chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
I have an affinity for mobster Edwards. I guess because they are the ultimate bad boys. Sleeping with 1000s is creepy for an OCD boy but I find your Edward deliciously intriguing. Can't wait to read more. Oh and I love the use of Italian it's my fav.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
Wow your Alice was on a serious manic high. Is she going to mellow a bit? ;D
QueenGB chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
The contrast between Bella and Edward is so great as much as I love Edward you kind of want him to leave her alone already in chapter 2.
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 40 . 2/7/2016