Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Guest chapter 25 . 7/28/2018
They say the dumbest shit sometimes. Like Edward said "I don't think were at soul mates yet". What does that even mean? Do you grow into being a soul mate? Im pretty sure you either are or your not, its not something you fucking grow into!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/28/2018
im so embarrassed for bella…."your a killing machine!" LMFAO did she really say that? lol. And that part where she was like your not a bad person, I refuse to believe it. LMFAO if she refused to believe it then she wouldn't have ran out the door crying like a pussy.

All in all Bella is pathetic and whiny.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2018
In this chapter Bella says that Edward has been with hundreds, thousands of women.

1,000's? Seriously? 1,000s of women? First off, where did she get that information? Second, if she knew that then why didn't she make him get tested BEFORE she slept with him? You do realize that if hes literally been with thousands of women its pretty much impossible that he doesn't have a kid out there somewhere right? Multiple even.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2018
Why is rose being such a cunt? Like she has any fucking right...nasty whore fucking brothers.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2018
hes 25 and emotionally retarded...no thanks
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2018
its too bad that bella is a desperate whore. I don't know any girl that would want to be with someone this used up that also needs this much work and training.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2018
This whole...Edward has never had feelings thing is to overdone.

And you need to edit your story, a lot of grammar issues. Like saying you instead of your. Things spell check wouldn't catch.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2018
That whole don't get on your knees for any guy thing was total bullshit. Cause really? How is she TOO GOOD to give oral sex? And Edward is ok using her for sex but he thinks she too good to give head? Ya, that makes total sense. ROLLING MY EYES!

Edwards a gross whore, too bad bella doesn't know the extent of it.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2018
Right before he meets bella hes fucking someone in his office, then he meets bella and he decides to fuck all the woman in his little black book...then he gets a date with bella and fucks someone else

At this point im honestly concerned that he has an std or two and that he may have some of those woman he was with pregnant.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2018
You really went over board with the fluffy way you described the kissing. I was rolling my eyes.

And bella finds out the meaning of the flowers and she says "I was royally fucked!"...huh? Ya, totally fucked …...cause the color means something. rolls eyes.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2018
I already thought he was a gross whore then you have him meet bella and within a what? A week...week and a half after meeting her he had fucked all of the women in his black book. So all of them on top of the hoe from the club, Vienna...….its just fucking gross.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2018
Why make Edward a whore? Its fucking gross, no one wants bella with a used up whore!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2018
The only part I hated was that Edward fucked Rosalie...AND they didn't tell Emmett. That's really messed up. I feel bad for em and kinda feel like he should find out, shoot his brother, kill rose, and be with bella.
storiesrmyjam chapter 48 . 6/30/2018
I loved this story it was absolutely amazing but then u went and fucked it all up at the end of the story it was annoying because u brought in a twist that wasn't really needed,it was too abrupt and very unnerving however this story kept me on the edge of me seat and o have to applaud u for that, the way you presented everything was exquisite and your with and dialogue was outstanding I loved Edward in this story and overall I would totally recommend this even though they didn't get an exact fairy tale ending you made it unique and at least they ended up together !
datingrobert chapter 46 . 6/11/2018
sorry but i think you made the plot completely the worst. this is really getting out of hand and i'd sayㅡ it all doesnt make sense :/
12,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »