Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Guest chapter 31 . 11/9/2015
Ok i loved your A.N on this chapter. Hahaha
Guest chapter 28 . 11/9/2015
Soooo funny...but i agree with emmett. Sleeping with rosalie knowing that emmet had a thing for her was a dick move.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/9/2015
Wolfsbane is for werewolves not humen..or are they?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2015
I fucking love their family.
Sooo protective of each other.
Ok...so maybe alec is not going to be a problem.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/9/2015
Who the hell was the cd from?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
I liked seth...now, not so see.
I still dont trust alec.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
I dont have a good feeling about alec. They should have killed him too. He will be a problem in future. I can sense it.
And why the hell carlisle is so fucking asshole?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
Wow...they are so cruel.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
What the hell is with you and your holly...batman ?
So far so good but i hope it wouldnt turn into some cliche fic.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/25/2015
I really like your story, but I thinks ur medical truths need to be researched a bit more. Saline has the same consistency as water, yes it is used in breast implants, but it's just salt water. It can be dense (Dead Sea), but it's not viscous. The doctor who attended to Edward in the hospital really should not have said anything to Bella once Edward had told him not to. Doctor patient confidentiality. Even if Bella were his wife, he should not have said anything once Edward said not to. Urinating on Jellyfish stings is not really a treatment even though it was on Friends. It's an urban legend. It can actually make it much worse. Best thing is to rinse with sea water.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
I8îû
Vulca chapter 18 . 10/7/2015
I felt very bad everytime they said that they accepted rosalie and alice but not bella. It hurt :'(
Vulca chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
I felt really bad for bella. Poor girl. The day just wasn't in her favour :(
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
I love ur a/ns
Vulca chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
That cold shower warning was needed in the begining of the chapter. God,that was as hot as hell! Yummmmm
12,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »