Reviews for There Will Be Blood
lesuse chapter 45 . 4/25/2013
OK - I just found this story a few days ago, so I haven't read the Epi's yet, but WOW! This is terrific and oddly satisfying. I'm sure you'll wrap everything up, but it has bothered me to root for Edward and Bella when he is such a cold-hearted murderer. This is like a movie. Great cliffie! Poor Bella - BUT WHAT DID SHE EXPECT GETTING INVOLVED WITH MOBSTER! Poor Charlie - he'll probably have a heart attack when he hears all this! This is the DUMBEST Bella I've ever in FF Land! Now that I've vented. . . I'm ready for the Epi's!
lesuse chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
So, I'm wondering what Edward is going to think about Jasper peeing on Bella's leg? Oh dear - I believe this is going to raise his stress level somewhat!
sarah bt chapter 48 . 4/24/2013
( sorry for the fautes i don't speak english very well and my exemples are to you anderstand what i want say )
sarah bt chapter 48 . 4/24/2013
In a different style of course . So thank you again and you can say now even in france you have fans .
sarah bt chapter 48 . 4/24/2013
It's me again . I just discovered the end of this story on pomme d'or blog and whaou . Edward dead ..no he isnt , bella is in prison ...finally she leave the prison and Edward change but not really . I don't have words in english to say what i'm feeling but here in france, in lyon i'm just so suprise and exciting about this fanfiction . I love it and i want read what your imagination can do again . You are amazing . You know with this story you can do a movie or a serie ( you know like one three hill orvampie diaries
sarah bt chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Hello i try to translate this fanfiction ( lilouland stop her translation ) in french because i love it but i don't understand it and i want to tell you thank you very much because this fanfiction is one of the best fanfiction i never read ( i know , many people say that but its true ) i think that will be hard in addition I saw that you did a sequel but i can't stop my reading here .
So thank you again and good continuation .
Guest chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Pomme d'Or chapter 47 . 4/20/2013
The end of There Will Be Blood in French is done. Thank You for this fantastic story. Many french readers were happy that translation was ended and they want the sequel. Thank you for everything, your talent et imagination. LyraParleOr.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 47 . 4/18/2013
I really love this story! I can't wait to read the sequel! You did wonderful!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
withloveviv chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
This has to be my most fave ch...the only one missing is rose but Alice makes up for it!
withloveviv chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
READING THIS FOR THE 2DN TIMEEEEEE! I love this story...I have nothing better to do so I'm reading it again lol
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Was there a reason you didn't capitalize Blacks in the following paragraph that was in this chapter. I mean all of the other races were so I was just curious if you thought that black wasn't important as the other races listed?

The Cullen's were known as the toughest pieces of shit this side of Sicily and no one messed with us. Of course before we got to be top dogs, we had to beat everyone else down. The Irish, the blacks, the Japanese, Chinese, Colombians, Russians, Spanish, Brazilians. Basically we owned the Eastern seaboard and it crept into the Mid-West.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Dang! Carlisle is something else. And she finally told him! And sorry about leaving my reviews as a guest. I was on my phone and didn't realize I wasn't logged in. Anyway, I'm happy she finally told him. Now they just have to get over Edwards HUGE secret.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
I don't know how I feel about Bella starting this thing with Edward with a lie. She astilbe hasn't tild him about her real age. The age thing seems like something important to him so it just might be a big blow up. I'm not sure though. Also please excuse mistakes. I'm on my phone and it doesn't show what in typing . So bare with me.
12,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »