Reviews for There Will Be Blood
datingrobert chapter 13 . 6/9/2018
why did this chapter end up like this i'm sueing
datingrobert chapter 12 . 6/9/2018
"lemon coming up next" the only good thing that happened to me today
datingrobert chapter 11 . 6/8/2018
sheez why i never read this fic before, is out of my mind. 11 chapters in and im in LOVE
datingrobert chapter 7 . 6/8/2018
holyyyshit i love this bella! y ou go girl
BlondFerretGirl chapter 48 . 6/7/2018
Love It!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2018
Uh, it's Dracula's LAIR.
guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2018
i know it's too late, but-
CONCEITED, not CONCEDED.
gold PLATED, not PLATTED
Ashlie Christine chapter 48 . 6/5/2018
OMG! What can I say? I am sooo in love with this story and have not put my phone down since I started reading! Excellently done! Everything was wonderfull from the start and always left me wanting more! Can’t wait to start the sequel! Much love!

Ashlie Christine
Guest chapter 29 . 4/16/2018
una delle cose più difficili della vita è avere parole nel tuo cuore che non possono essere pronunciate
Guest chapter 48 . 4/10/2018
First off... Holy shit lady! You have no fucking clue the emotional roller coaster you have put me through with this story... And honestly I loved every fucking minute of it. Your writing is beautifully done and made me smile laugh and cry. Thank you and I hope to read more
MelenePandora chapter 47 . 4/2/2018
the story started nice, but hate it now, instead of Edward becoming a better person, Bella ended up being weak and masochistic, you really should rewrite the story...
I agree with EBee, and RJ...
EBee chapter 48 . 3/22/2018
Seriously? That's it?

She just... forgives him? For causing all that bullshit, bossing her around, controlling her life, demanding that she had an abortion, and fucking leaving her to rot in a prison roll for TWO YEARS?

She mourned him! She fucking came to terms with him being dead! And then he just pops back up, says sorry, and expects everything o be okay again? What the fuck? Do you know what it's like to lose the person you love? Because I do. And if he ever pulled that shit on me, I wouldn't be able to look at him ever again. And she just fucking forgives him for it?

Not to mention all the spelling and grammar errors in the story, the glaring misogyny, and the fucked up relationships. I get you we're going for a controlling, domineering Edward with mental issues, but you ended up with a sexist, tyrannical narcissist who throws punches every five seconds yet never has anything bad happen to him.

You had me going for a hot second. I liked this story right up until 45. Then you just blew everything out of the water for the sake of keeping the pairing together. For fucks sake, dude, you ruined your masterpiece.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/14/2018
You guys do realize this person hasn’t been online for years right?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2018
I was really enjoying this story but I honestly had to stop reading because all of the slut shaming comments. They were vile and really turned me off the story. Please try some feminism or at least basic respect for women in your future works.
DieHardCullen97 chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
WHEN I TELL YOU I READ THIS SERIES EIGHT TIMES A YEAR I COULD PASS OUT.
12,883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »