Reviews for There Will Be Blood
aslubsg chapter 47 . 2/19/2018
Such a great story overall!
aslubsg chapter 35 . 2/19/2018
Seriously enjoying this story so far. The only thing I have an issue with is with Edward. I feel like with someone like Edward, l think he should have more self control. In every chapter he throws a tantrum and it started of as kinda cool but now it’s just annoying. But other than that I like your writing and your story!
Streammz chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Hey your fic is being plagiarzed by some dumb kid on ao3.
/works/13642797/chapters/31331499#comments
RJ chapter 23 . 2/11/2018
You are a good writer and I was enjoying the story immensely, waiting for the moment that Bella finds out. I must say, her reaction wasn’t what I expected. First she’s scared, understandably, but after finding out the whole story from Carlisle, she’s suddenly ok? She said that she loves Edward and accepts all his “baggage”? Even after Edward flat out says that he enjoys killing people? Yikes! Not to mention that he told her he’s killed over a thousand people.
So while you are a terrific writer and the plot was a good idea, I won’t be reading anymore. It’s just disappointing to see Bella as a weak pushover who doesn’t seem to react as a normal human being should, even for a FanFiction. Thank you and good luck with your writing.
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Sorry it messed up my post
i said the Recent Guest Reviewer was a D*I*C*K :D
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Wow the recent Guest Reviewer i K...
Really enjoying this fic so far
I'm near the halfway point and I think it just keeps getting better
Screw the haters they just jelly bishes too cowardly to actually Review under a User Name so you can respond :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2018
What is it with you sad women and a scummy mafia clown? I’m embarrassed for my gender.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/16/2018
Why does Edward keep saying It was just a kiss? It was a lot more then that.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2018
Bellas being a clingy fucking idiot huh? He says its just sex...she asks to stay the night...he hints at NO...and she begs...LOL WOW

and now she LOVES him...LOL OMG I don't fucking get it. And lets talk about the lemon...Edward didn't have any special moves...he was just like every other guy. With all that experience you'd think he would be better in bed. Ya I know you had bella say it was perfect but bella would probably get off if a guy made her a butter sandwich.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2018
After bella and tyler left the restaurant Edward thought why bella would pick tyler over him...and he thought that something like "I'm a billion times richer"

But why would that matter at all? If Edward never actually dates...just randomly fucks girls...then they never see any of his money. So why is that even one of his thoughts?

Also bell says it ch 11 that Edwards probably been with 1000 women and Edward said that that was the modest side of things...implying that the number is way higher then that. HIGHER THEN A THOUSAND?HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WRITER? 30 is gross...but 1000? 1500? OMG Someone call the CDC!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2018
In the first chapter Edward said that rose worked for Carlisle back when...and she and Emmett liked each other ...but he fucked her multiple times

in chapter 9 you implied that Edward met her first then she met Emmett.

sigh...so which is it?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2018
I'm so sick of bella acting like every single thing Edward does is just the epitome of man. Its just retarded.

And the way she was acting in the restaurant? what the fuck was that? God it was embarrassing!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2018
So Edward has been with thousands of woman. You said that...and since meeting bella. on Wednesday and Thursday he fucked his way through his black book. How many women were in there?

You know 6 out of 10 people that have hiv don't know that they have HIV? And you can get a false negative for up to 6 months. YA, Edward could actually have hiv right now. Do you want bella to have hiv too? that's messed up.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2018
Ok, I HATE that bella is infatuated with Edward after one glance. CANT FUCKING STAND HOW EASY SHE IS. YES, I mean emotionally!

I hate how you've made Edward so nasty and I don't like how easy it is for him to get women.

I hate how bella treated someone that brought them her purse back. He brings her the purse and says he didn't steal anything and she actually says "how do I know that"? She said that she didn't want to come off as a giddy schoolgirl...yet she is one...and instead she wanted to come off as a cunt?

And now let me guess, Edward is gonna be all weird in chapter 7 ...cause hes NEVER had a girl turn him down before...right?

I'm rolling my eyes at your lack of character development skills.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2018
Edward said that he didn't know his number...but it was likely in the thousands. THOUSANDS? Your version of Edward has been with THOUSANDS of women?

THOUSANDS...SERIOUSLY?

THOUSANDS? WHAT THE FUCK?

THOUSANDS? Why would you make him so gross? I don't understand.

You realize that hes only been sexually active for 13 years...that's 4745 days...So if he was with 1000 girls...thats a new girl every 4 days since he was 12. And that seems ok to you? And even if he used a condom he has probably come in contact with at least 300 women that had stds. SO what has he had? Cause realistically, he HAD to have contracted at least a few. Hes picking up randoms...strangers! OMG SO FUCKING DANGEROUS!

I don't want this Edward ANYWHERE near bella!
12,883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »