Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2018
I'm so sick of bella acting like every single thing Edward does is just the epitome of man. Its just retarded.

And the way she was acting in the restaurant? what the fuck was that? God it was embarrassing!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2018
So Edward has been with thousands of woman. You said that...and since meeting bella. on Wednesday and Thursday he fucked his way through his black book. How many women were in there?

You know 6 out of 10 people that have hiv don't know that they have HIV? And you can get a false negative for up to 6 months. YA, Edward could actually have hiv right now. Do you want bella to have hiv too? that's messed up.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2018
Ok, I HATE that bella is infatuated with Edward after one glance. CANT FUCKING STAND HOW EASY SHE IS. YES, I mean emotionally!

I hate how you've made Edward so nasty and I don't like how easy it is for him to get women.

I hate how bella treated someone that brought them her purse back. He brings her the purse and says he didn't steal anything and she actually says "how do I know that"? She said that she didn't want to come off as a giddy schoolgirl...yet she is one...and instead she wanted to come off as a cunt?

And now let me guess, Edward is gonna be all weird in chapter 7 ...cause hes NEVER had a girl turn him down before...right?

I'm rolling my eyes at your lack of character development skills.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2018
Edward said that he didn't know his number...but it was likely in the thousands. THOUSANDS? Your version of Edward has been with THOUSANDS of women?

THOUSANDS...SERIOUSLY?

THOUSANDS? WHAT THE FUCK?

THOUSANDS? Why would you make him so gross? I don't understand.

You realize that hes only been sexually active for 13 years...that's 4745 days...So if he was with 1000 girls...thats a new girl every 4 days since he was 12. And that seems ok to you? And even if he used a condom he has probably come in contact with at least 300 women that had stds. SO what has he had? Cause realistically, he HAD to have contracted at least a few. Hes picking up randoms...strangers! OMG SO FUCKING DANGEROUS!

I don't want this Edward ANYWHERE near bella!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2018
Bella glass fell off the table...and cut her leg? I don't really get how that could even happen.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2018
Emmetts been through...hundreds of girls? HUNDREDS?

OMG, that's NASTY! Well its not like Rose deserves a clean dick to sit on, she did fuck Emmetts brother..multiple times...while she liked Em.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2018
Edward says " I'm a monster, a vampire, a killer, and I love it"

He forgot a few things, hes also a complete moron. And if this is the way he speaks I'm embarrassed for him.

Also, the Saleen s7 is one of the ugliest cars ive ever seen. Ya its fast as fuck, but so ugly. I don't see mafia driving that piece of shit.

Driving that car, acting the way he does, and taunting the cops? You can tell that hes too young to be a boss, too cocky, and too stupid. Too bad you didn't make better choices for your main character, so that we could believe that he was mafia. He just seems like a dumb rich prick criminal. Not a leader and certainly not mafia.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2018
WTF? Edward said that everyone knew that Rose liked Emmett back before they got together, yet Rose was fucking Edward?

Is that how she was gonna tell Emmett she liked him? LOL Id like Emmett to find out and shot her. What a nasty whore. And Edward would sleep with a girl knowing that his brother like her? That's the kind of guy Edward is? Wow.

No thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2018
Esme "lives in a WORD ruled by men who dominated chaos"

Use English much? Men DOMINATE CHAOS? LOL REALLY?

And having Edward fuck rose is just tacky. You know what else is tacky? Having him nor rose tell Emmett. I'm sure Emmett would like to know that his wife has fucked his brother multiple times. What a nasty used up skank, and Edward is obviously a shit brother. I thought the mafia had a strong sense of loyalty. Guess not in your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2018
Edward said that he is a favorite to rule his "kind". That's a strange way to put it. Then again he called himself menacing. LOL You think he looks in mirrors and thinks "I'm menacing"? What a weird way to describe YOURSELF.

Also, how does Edward know that his grandfather developed a "scary eye" by the age of 5? Someone tell him that?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
I find it weird that Jacob went through the police academy in no time BECAUSE of his determination...LOL Cause it couldn't possibly be that he got through in no time because the actual training only takes 6 months. LOL

ANd you make a big deal about Jake being a detective at such a "young" age. But you can take the exam just a year or two after your probationary year. So I imagine that there are detectives years younger then 27.

It doesn't bode well for you that you couldn't take 3 minutes to research what you were gonna write about. LAZY.
Jesstew chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
This story was amazing. I've read it all non stop for days. A song that discribe this story perfectly is Red - Let it Burn.
Jesstew chapter 29 . 1/15/2018
Beautiful tatto.
Jesstew chapter 47 . 1/15/2018
I actually cried when Edward showers the angel tattoo. It was so sweet. I cried like a baby. Really it was the best thing, so thoughtful and beautiful because he didn't want the baby in the first place and to just do a tattoo after the lost baby it was incredibly amazing.

I didn't believe he was dead but I thought the family knew he wasn't. I can't see Esme forgive Carlisle for that. He is one cold son of a bitch.
Jesstew chapter 18 . 1/10/2018
Wow, I don't even have words for this. Just... wow.
12,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »