Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Great chapter
keraatchley30 chapter 1 . 5/10
Loved it!
guest chapter 3 . 4/23
dude northwestern is in evanston not in the city
I read your story many many years ago. I can't believe it's been 10 years since you started writing this, it makes me nostalgic as I first read this in my teen years and now I'm in my mid 20s.

I don't think I reviewed your story then but I just happened to find it again.

I want to say the way you have written this story and the sequel is phenomenal. You really get lost in the characters and the flow of the writing is incredible.
You kept the characters realistic not pulling them into the typical Edward Bella bubble.
I'm glad Edward is as ruthless and initially heartless and Bella is a tough cookie.

This is definitely publish worthy. Amazing!
sunflowerexpress chapter 47 . 4/15
Holy shit that was great.
loonyluna123 chapter 1 . 4/14
I don’t know if you are even on the site any longer but I wanted to let you know that since first reading this as it was being written chapter by chapter to now it is still one of my favorite stories EVER. Seriously take the twilight stuff out and it would be an EXCELLENT book series or movie. Your writing is out of this world and I still enjoy this almost a decade later.
bonnemine82 chapter 48 . 2/11
Tout simplement génial!
chrissybee831 chapter 6 . 2/5
Oh my goodness, Alice is freaking hilarious, and I love her! Great chapter!
I have read this book like 8 times. It is so Good, same goes for the secual. You should make this a real book That People Can buy on Amazon, it is just so amazingly written
I love your Edward, he makes me laugh LOL
It's his SORDID tale, not his SORTED tale. LOL
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2019
"Her story was a long and sorted one" It's SORDID. LOL ("Her story was a long and sordid one.")
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2019
"shinning guns" Geez. It's SHINING GUNS.
twilightobession chapter 47 . 12/6/2019
I still can't believe that Bella served 2 years in jail and lost her baby. How very sad. I would ha e slapped him too. I have truly enjoyed reading this story. I am definitely off to read the sequel. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us.
12,813 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »