Reviews for There Will Be Blood
kriscrossapplesauce chapter 1 . 7/26
Hi! My name is Kristin, and I just read this story for the first time, even though you published ten years ago, and then I read it again. It's such a good story and I enjoyed it immensely. The thing is, in this post-COVID world, I need a project. I'm hoping I've found it in editing this epic story. I'm not trying to steal or "fix" your story, I swear. And I definitely don't mean to insult your beta, but the grammar and spelling leaves something to be desired I don't want any credit, I just to edit. This stuff is second nature to me and, like I said, I need a project. Besides, you could always report me if I reposted, so you don't need to worry. I've never edited a fanfic before, but I did edit a friend's self-published novel, which is like a fanfic in its own way, just with OCs. If you want to check my work or have any other questions, please message me.

P.S. I wasn't able to push the message icon, so that's why I'm leaving this as a review.

P.S.S. if for some reason Fanfiction won't let you message me, this is my email:

I hope this reaches you :)

Kristin
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 2 . 7/23
Well, that's ironic, the author's note at the end of chapter 1, Robert Pattinson is indeed the Batman in the upcoming 2022 Batman movie lol
armybtsdracoedwardlukesnape chapter 1 . 6/26
This is the best thing I have ever read.
The story is awesome. The ending is really nice and heart touching. After a long I've read such a story
Patriciadiane chapter 16 . 6/17
My mind is whirling trying to figure out where this is going AND I LOVE IT
Patriciadiane chapter 15 . 6/17
wow progress
her age will it be an issue
Patriciadiane chapter 14 . 6/17
Business scary scary
Patriciadiane chapter 13 . 6/17
This story has taken a turn I didn't expect.
Patriciadiane chapter 12 . 6/17
This dance has been quite interesting. Both are falling and becoming more honest with each other. Totally into it. Loved how Alice just went on and on and then to Jasper.
Patriciadiane chapter 11 . 6/17
I want to believe that Edward is not playing with her but his history is so lurid - I can't go there.
Patriciadiane chapter 10 . 6/17
Edward is clueless. Rose knows him well evidently very well;). yeah, he is in control.
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 6/16
Flying sushi the best ever
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 6/16
Edward is in big trouble. Mind and heart
Patriciadiane chapter 7 . 6/16
these two are a pair for sure
curious what he will think when he finds out she just turned 18
Patriciadiane chapter 6 . 6/16
So Edward is not an angel and it will be interesting to see if he cleans up his act
Alice went rogue on Jasper but I'm impressed that she had Bella's back
Loved the line where Edward and Emmett looked at Jasper when he spoke SOUTHERN...FUNNY
12,876 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »