Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Phew, glad it was Jasper, I read blond hair and thought James.
Mind that will be interesting Jasper and Edward, hahaha.
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Yuk. Hating Vienna already, Ew, ew, ew.
Just Ew, lol.
Oh I do love this Edward, I sense a big shock coming his way, hehehe.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Wow, so there is Alice.
Always the whirlwind. Haha.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Love Edward already. Love mobward.
Yeah the big mighty Edward Cullen, doesn't do love or relationships, yeah we will see about that.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Not liking Black already.
So that is a good start, haha.
Very intrigued and looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Wow. Your Edward is kind of...well, he's a douche. What grown man uses phrases like 'badass' and 'hard' quite this often? Even if it is mentally? And don't even get me started on the repetitive "Yeah, I do some crazy shit and my life is super fucked up, but you know *dismissive sniff accompanied by some tough guy arm-crossing* I'm 'badass' enough to handle it." Okay, we get it; you're channeling a B-rate Sylvester Stallone character and happen to be a total douche-meister. I noticed he doesn't have a ton of dialogue. Is that because a guy like this would get coldcocked for saying half the shit going through his head out loud?
BringAttentionToTheMatter chapter 48 . 10/29/2014
You do not know how much I cried reading the two epilogues, speechless, going to go read the squeal now, when I get my emotions back on track. Amazing story.

Still speechless.
BringAttentionToTheMatter chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
You do not know how much I laughed at you describing the Irish, okay, it's true, though, being Irish, I have always wondered if we talk with a thick Irish accent, I mean none of my friends or family do and I've been told I sound more English then Irish. But films with people putting on that Irish accent always cracks me up, could someone please get the word out we don't all sound like high leprechauns? Hehe, amazing chapter, cannot wait to read the rest of this story, and your other ones. . .such a good author.
liz.c.young.7 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Love it! LOL
hotmammaof2 chapter 47 . 10/9/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing such an amazing and captivating story. I originally started TWBB way back when it was still a wip. Then life got in the way and I never finished it or the sequel. I've finally made my way back to fanfic and I knew I needed to see how the story ended. It was great reliving the scenes I remembered, and I'm sitting here with a tear in my eye after this awesome ending. Yes, I want to punch and scream at Edward too, but I'm so happy they have found their way back to each other. I've been reading nonstop for days but I have to see how the story continues for these two.
Thanks again for putting your words out there and taking the reader on such a fantastic journey!
- Danica
Lisaajjjj chapter 31 . 10/1/2014
I dont know why but I can't find the quote on edwards shoulder! Ive read this story 2 times! Some one help! Haha
canadiantwins chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Hey... I wanted to know if I could get your permission to right your story and post it in JBFF(justinbieberfanfictionplus) as well as print it. Don't worry though I won't take it as my own, it's just that I have tried to find the Justin version and the chapters are always missing. And I know there are many beliebers that love your story too and want to read it as a Justin version...
alex chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Hey, I wanted to know if you could allow me to re-write this story as a jbff (justin bieber fanfiction). I'm going to post it on the website . dont worry though i will give credits to you
Soccer1023 chapter 48 . 9/25/2014
Awesome story!
Myheartaches chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Please google wattpad there will be blood. Your story was stolen. The character names are different, but everything else is the same, word for word. I've reported one story and it was taken down. I can't do the rest because "I don't hold copy rights," according to the website. I think its on a Justin bieber fan site too.
12,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »