Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Guest chapter 48 . 9/20/2013
Wow this story was one hell of a rollercoaster ride with all the ups and downs we even had a few loop de loops. I cannot wait to read the next one!
Guest chapter 48 . 9/16/2013
One of my top favorites & well read.
moniquecullen chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
I'm rereading , but in case I didn't comment the first time , I love this chapter! Edward is so vulnerable and just..sigh. What does it say that I'm attracted to a cold blooded killer?! Probably the same reason every other lady reading this wants to hump him too, huh?! ;)
Futurefamboo chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I already love this story but when they went to eat after killing someone that made me feel sick and the blood bits its so disgusting but good at the same time!
westernem chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
does she ever look it up? the quote i mean
lilith lismore chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
this is probably the greatest fanfic ever written
SLKerouac chapter 47 . 8/14/2013
Loved this story! The chance meeting of Bella and Edward. There was something there from the beginning. The first time that Edward touched Bella. Everything that they went through just to be together. Edward was a man whore but the meeting of Bella changed him. He needed to grow up but Bella also needed to grow up. She was in love with Edward from the beginning and that love lasted through everything that happened. Bella kept all the secrets of the Cullens. She loved this family but the one that she loved the most was Edward. She spent two years of her life in prison for him. Her own family left her but the Cullens were there for her. Alec was there for her. There was a plan but Bella had no idea of what was going to happen. With her out of prison and Alec picking her up and bringing her to Edward who she thought was dead. Edward needed Bella to live his life. He loved her but the realization came when she was taken away. Now that she is on the island with him will she be able to forgive him? Will she be able to listen to everything that Edward has to tell her? The love is still there and will always be there-forever. Thank you for writing this story and can't wait to read the next! Well written!
Ailee H chapter 47 . 8/13/2013
wow. what a roller coaster. bella went to jail for something she didn't do, edward "died", aro is still alive...i don't care about my midterms tomorrow, i'm reading the sequel. btw, love this story. your ending is similar to "spy games" but your bella really threw edward out of the water. so thankful you have a sequel!
Ailee H chapter 46 . 8/13/2013
no no no no no! that can't be but i know edward is really alive but still it hurts to see bella like this. ugh poor girl.
Ailee H chapter 41 . 8/13/2013
sexy edward is sexy.
Ailee H chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
ew ohmygod why!
Ailee H chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
Ailee H chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
Ailee H chapter 35 . 8/13/2013
ugh felix just die will you?
Ailee H chapter 34 . 8/13/2013