Reviews for There Will Be Blood
dplacker chapter 48 . 7/12/2013
I LOVED IT ALL BUT THE PART WHERE YOU NHAD SETH KILLED!
KatieJoy78 chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
My mom read this story chapter by chapter as you posted them. She has been telling me about this one for a while now, and I finally have the time to read online again, so I figured I would give it a shot.

I love this story. I have not read anything else since I started this one, and I have authors updating all the time. Yours has all of my attention! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing creation!
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
This is a disaster! Fucking horrifying! :O
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
Oh my fucking god! I honestly think I died and went to fucking heaven of orgasms! That was the best lemon I have ever read!

I think just died. I feel like a puddle of goo! Damn, that was so intense and that caused so much tingling in my belly!'

Well done! That was fuckinf amazing!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Damn! What can I say? I just love this story and I'm amazed by Edward and Bella's game. But at some point they have to tell each other the truth about themselves since their both developing feelings.

Wonder if Edward is going to get his quick fuck now! But I really don't think that he can move on!

Love this story!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Buddhababy13 chapter 48 . 7/7/2013
I'm normally the asshole who doesn't review but loves... But your story... Wow. I mean it was long and I was tempted to stop so so so many times, and then something hot or heartbreaking would happen and I'd e hooked again. The end made me literally sick... Edward being dead was not an option... Not an option at all. I'm Italian so this was something I got. This story was goddamn beautiful. It had every element; sickness, heartbreak, hot possessive boyfriend, hot sex, family, and an axing amount of realness/authenticity and anything else I could possible want. I commend you. Thank you
bajanvip chapter 47 . 7/7/2013
Bravo Bravo! This was brilliant. Lots of love :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
i love u awesome stuff!
KCLutz4475 chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
Hopefully there won't be any fingerprints on that metal thing
Sand123 chapter 44 . 6/30/2013
LOL got what she deserved
Sand123 chapter 37 . 6/30/2013
I hate reading a mobward with a soft stupid ass Edward, but I love reading smart strong Mobwards so much, but I respect you are writing the way you like...
Sand123 chapter 32 . 6/30/2013
I hope he dumps her stupid ass
Sand123 chapter 30 . 6/29/2013
poor Edward this Bella is a total bitch
JerSeaGal chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
THis story is SOOOO good! I feel like I'm reading the script from a movie! Ut oh...Now the Volturi's know that Bella is Edward's weakness. Not good!
12,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »