Reviews for There Will Be Blood
lili chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
OMFG that little pixie was so hilarious! It's the only thing I liked in this chapter, sorry but this first acounter between Bella and Edward was unrealistic!
lili chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Bella was flattered because drunk men were looking at them? Is it a fucking joke? stupid sl*t!
Lili chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Eddy is a fucking jerk! I wanna kick his ass!
Ashley Mason aka Edwardslove13 chapter 48 . 10/18/2013
Loved it!
I thought they were going to break up, he'd get arrested, then he'd get off and then they would be reunited! Never thought Bella would end up in jail for 2 years!
Anyway, knew he wouldn't die, that's against fanfic rules right?!
Off to read the sequel!
Thanks for sharing!
violetsbroketherocks chapter 47 . 10/13/2013
Holy shit... im just completely lost for words. Haha, this review is going to be complete word vomit. I cannot describe how much i LOVED reading this story. Like, my mind is a jumbled up mess. I finished the sequel too and came back to review. But i hate, hate, hate being completely transfixed into this world and now it has to end :( I dont know, when i first started reading TWBB Bella kinda annoyed me. But i've grown to love her character very much by the end of TWBF. There are just so many memorable moments that makes my heart ache. I fucking love Edward, and Alec, and Benny, and Emmett, and rose, and jasper (i was laughing so hard when he peed on Bella!), and everyone else. i loved the Cullen as a family. Just everything, each moment each emotion each damn plot twist and each character made this wonderful story so fucking good. Sure, there are still some this that were unanswered that I wish you went into more detail with (like Carlisle's book and Bellas speech) but thats okay. I'll just shut up now, cause no matter how much i ramble I still wont be able to describe how much this story affected me. Thank you, for writing this and sharing this story with us. Your writing and the way you were able to make the reader really feel as if your in the character's shoes is what made this story come alive for me. I hope one day you come back and write more, cause It's hard to find fanfiction as good as this :)
EffulgentEllie chapter 47 . 10/6/2013
Okay. So, from my previous review, I was kind of pissy that Bella turned out to be pregnant. Mainly because it reminded me of all of the other all-human stories and their happily ever afters. However, the fact that she lost the baby is a duel emotion for me. I was sad, because miscarriages are extremely sad and heart breaking situations. But, on the other hand, I was happy that you took a chance and went a different less explored avenue down the 'Bella's pregnancy' issue that most authors would be too frightened to do. Kudos. Wonderful story, by the way. I can't wait to read the sequel. I just hope Edward doesn't loose his badass qualities even if he stays a bit sweeter for Bella. I also hope Bella kind of matures a little bit more. But it was an awesome story and thanks for the ride!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/6/2013
EffulgentEllie chapter 40 . 10/6/2013
Jasper had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. The whole jellyfish and pee thing was hilarious. Although, I'm starting to worry that Bella's exhaustion and hunger and agitation are signs of pregnancy. Please don't let that be!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/5/2013
Oh Edward what did u do u just better hope Bella kissed Mike
EffulgentEllie chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
I wished Edward's chapters were longer like most of Bella's.
EffulgentEllie chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I seriously hope Edward stays this way and doesn't get pussy-whipped.
emo-princess666 chapter 44 . 10/4/2013
why couldn't you just kill Jacob off...he's sooo annoying but totally loving Mobster Edward
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
The kiss turned me on
booklovinlady11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hi I'm new to this site and came across your story and OMG AWESOME! I just started it and can tell it's gonna be an all nighter :)
I'm in awe of the wonderful writers on here. Looking forward to more of your writing!
Guest chapter 48 . 9/30/2013
fucking amazing this is practically my dream life
12,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »